Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping our new AD does two things. First, raise the bar to get us competitive across the board again and return us to being relevant on the national level. Second, add sports; women's outdoor track & field is being added in 20-21 but we should have more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post
      I'm hoping our new AD does two things. First, raise the bar to get us competitive across the board again and return us to being relevant on the national level. Second, add sports; women's outdoor track & field is being added in 20-21 but we should have more.
      You know what would be cool to see D2 schools add in Arkansas? Rugby! Hear me out, if you have never seen a match, go watch one. Would be a great off season to Football.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
        You know what would be cool to see D2 schools add in Arkansas? Rugby! Hear me out, if you have never seen a match, go watch one. Would be a great off season to Football.
        Not a bad idea. Women's Rugby is a NCAA emerging sport. It has a scholarship limit of 12 (only Rowing and T&F/XC is higher for D2 women sports) and a D2 average roster size of 24. Really helps in balancing the football numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post

Not a bad idea. Women's Rugby is a NCAA emerging sport. It has a scholarship limit of 12 (only Rowing and T&F/XC is higher for D2 women sports) and a D2 average roster size of 24. Really helps in balancing the football numbers.
          Oh, I was kinda talking about for the men... Forgot about Title IX.... well I guess we could start with a Women's Team. Title IX has really caused some issues. I'm all supportive for equal opportunities, but they don't always bring the revenue. Sorry went down the train tracks a bit.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X