Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This call for celebration, I will get one of my best bottles out and...........................................Well , you know. LOL
      Last edited by Redready; 12-17-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I still think he should have got the UAPB job, but instead they went down a different road.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
          I still think he should have got the UAPB job, but instead they went down a different road.
          You mean he went down a different road. He was offered that job, and decided to stay at Henderson.

Comment

So now the only job I question is southern Nazarene. What is taking so long there?

Comment

Originally posted by FootballFanWin View Post

You mean he went down a different road. He was offered that job, and decided to stay at Henderson.
              Can you confirm the source that he was offered the job? Never saw that.

Comment

Originally posted by FootballFanWin View Post

Nevermind. Found it.https://www.pbcommercial.com/news/20...ract-extension. I don't doubt that he walked away from interviewing at Kingsville either. Something just seems off though with the most recent interview. I understand that people interview all the time, but why sign through 2022 and then interview other places?

Comment

Comment

Kinda reminds me of Les Miles

Comment

For those wondering about Southern Nazarene: https://snuathletics.com/news/2019/1...son-storm.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
                        For those wondering about Southern Nazarene: https://snuathletics.com/news/2019/1...son-storm.aspx
                        Promoting the OC from a staff that was 11-33 in four years to HC.

Bold strategy, let's see if it pays off for them.

Comment

Any update on a new AD at Arkansas Tech?

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
                            Any update on a new AD at Arkansas Tech?
                            Hearing the job will officially be posted at the beginning of 2020. I would look for someone to be hired around March.

Comment

Originally posted by ATUGrad05 View Post
                              Hearing the job will officially be posted at the beginning of 2020. I would look for someone to be hired around March.
                              I would think it will be the highest AD position of all the D2 schools in Arkansas. Possibly the GAC. Would not be surprised if they went after a certain AD out of SAU. B

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post

I would think it will be the highest AD position of all the D2 schools in Arkansas. Possibly the GAC. Would not be surprised if they went after a certain AD out of SAU. B
                                According to 2018 salary data, Tech was the highest paying public D2 AD in the state at $124k/yr. HSU was at $113k, SAU at $99k, UAM at $90k

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X