Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Favorites for Next Season

Saw a poll somewhere on Facebook that OBU will be a Top 10 team next year most likely. Can't argue with that. They should alot of dominance this year. They do need to get achieve better composure if they want similar success. Otherwise you will have a Harding or SE OK upset. Harding should be in the Top 20 as well coming in the GAC as #2. Right now I do not know a definite #3 unless we want to put SE OK or possibly Henderson. I just can't put UAM that high, and with their bowl game loss it doesn't help much. SAU will be down and be lucky to get to .500 next year with the loss of our star QB.

Re: Early Favorites for Next Season

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
    Saw a poll somewhere on Facebook that OBU will be a Top 10 team next year most likely. Can't argue with that. They should alot of dominance this year. They do need to get achieve better composure if they want similar success. Otherwise you will have a Harding or SE OK upset. Harding should be in the Top 20 as well coming in the GAC as #2. Right now I do not know a definite #3 unless we want to put SE OK or possibly Henderson. I just can't put UAM that high, and with their bowl game loss it doesn't help much. SAU will be down and be lucky to get to .500 next year with the loss of our star QB.

Comment

Arkansas Tech is going to be class of conference for a while. Sleeping Giant just awoke

Comment

First year? That's hard for me to believe, I know they will be more competitive their second year. It looks like there has to be a rebuilding year.

Comment

Originally posted by Weevil Watcher View Post
          Arkansas Tech is going to be class of conference for a while. Sleeping Giant just awoke
          Let's hope so... :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
            Let's hope so... :smile-big:

Comment

Tech went 3-8 this season and then hired a guy that they got a win against...

I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                Don't count out the Weevils! Very athletic group with most position groups coming back. Big loss at QB, but they have signed a JUCO and have a youngster that will be pretty good. Team needs discipline, but should be among the top 4 in GAC

Comment

Originally posted by Weevil Dad 52 View Post
                  Don't count out the Weevils! Very athletic group with most position groups coming back. Big loss at QB, but they have signed a JUCO and have a youngster that will be pretty good. Team needs discipline, but should be among the top 4 in GAC
                  I won't count them out, but they still have a lot to prove. Just lost a great Offensive Coordinator. Will the replacement get them similar numbers on Offensive? We will have to wait and see. I am sure their Defense will be good again.

Comment

Originally posted by Weevil Dad 52 View Post
                    Looking forward to it! I think we will be better at QB than most suspect. Defense definitely will be better with all that are returning.

Comment

Comment

Looking forward to it! I think we will be better at QB than most suspect. Defense definitely will be better with all that are returning.
                        DC fired?

What in the world?

Comment

DC fired?

What in the world?
                          The reality TV Show of UAM.

Comment

Lose your best player on offense and defense. But, i agree, OBU will still be good. HU loses a decent amount on defense, but they've proven time and time again to reload there. I'm hoping to see the offensive jump like we saw between Park Parish first year starting at QB and the next year when he was POY. I think the conference title might be decided week 1

Comment

And Harding gets to open the season against Ouachita in Arkadelphia. Not exactly the way a "rebuilding team" would want to start the season, though the rivalry aspect sure makes it a big test for the Bisons.
                              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X