Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you travel to see your team?

Do you only go to home games, or travel to see your team? I from Conway, so I occasionally got to a Russellville game. Haven't gone to a Searcy game, but could. I could even go to Arkadephia and it would be closer than going to Magnolia for me.

Re: Do you travel to see your team?

Yes, when weather allows. I saw every MSU Mankato football game, and several road basketball games. I've been to all 16 NSIC venues for both football and basketball. It helps to have some of my former athletes playing. This February might be the worst on record- can't go on the road if I can't get out of my driveway.

Highway 4, two miles west of me, is still closed.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      Yes, when weather allows. I saw every MSU Mankato football game, and several road basketball games. I've been to all 16 NSIC venues for both football and basketball. It helps to have some of my former athletes playing. This February might be the worst on record- can't go on the road if I can't get out of my driveway.

Highway 4, two miles west of me, is still closed.
      The rain in Arkansas has been killer.

Comment

I pretty much go to every in state game. I don't make it to oklahoma games very often. Very invested in high school team on friday night and that would make the weekend pretty brutal. Just catch those on the computer. Well, normally run HDMI to TV or apple tv etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
          I pretty much go to every in state game. I don't make it to oklahoma games very often. Very invested in high school team on friday night and that would make the weekend pretty brutal. Just catch those on the computer. Well, normally run HDMI to TV or apple tv etc.
          I will say it seems D2 streams have gotten better and better every year.

Comment

Last year I got to every game but the Harding game. The drive from the Dallas area is long for home games and away games.

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
              Last year I got to every game but the Harding game. The drive from the Dallas area is long for home games and away games.

Comment

I think it may be about 10 minutes longer driving time actually. But I think you will like Magnolia much better. You have to come see our fairly new turf and scoreboard! The atmosphere is awesome too!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X