OKBU (2-1) @ SWOSU (0-3) 6:00
    OBU (3-0) @ HU (2-1) 6:00
    SAU (2-1) @ HSU (3-0) 6:00
    UAM (1-2) @ ATU (0-3) 6:00
    ECU (2-1) @ NWOSU (0-3) 6:00

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have concerns in general about Harding's defense. Pass rush has been poor, pass defense nothing close to stellar. This is a good overall HU team but not as dominate as some in the recent past. Time to see how quickly they can improve, good news is we've typically been stellar against the rush but Ouachita running game has been absolutely dominate. Great game should take place in Searcy on Saturday night

Comment

Another week of frustration for me as a SWOSU fan. The SWOSU offense is better than its been in a long time. The defense on the other hand, is disgusting to watch. They are cupcake soft. Not to take anything away from SEOSU, they are a very solid football team, with probably the best OLine in the conference. it's just another close game where SWOSU can't finish strong enough to get a win. I had higher hopes for this team, and they still have the ability to surprise some people, but I'm thinking we are going to have another 3-8 season. It's sad. The OKBU, OBU, and Harding games are going to be extremely ugly for our Charmin Ultra-Soft defense.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X