Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

Based on this ranking, I will put $100 on it that ONCEATIGER26 is actually a Bison from Oklahoma. Oklahoma Baptist at #2, and ECU at #10. Seems like a Oklahoma Baptist fan. Stay off the day drinking

Comment

Comment

Comment

So you say the HC doesn't have what it takes when he's never coached 1 game as a HC? So how do you know? How do you know the offense hasn't improved. I know they have gotten about 7-8 offensive transfers and another 10 defensive transfers. SO how do you know they haven't gotten better. How do you know said defenses have improved? Sound like a clown to me.

OKBU QB room has accounted for 0 TDs in college football and you say they got dawgs? Lost their QB, WR, RB but somehow they are suppose to finish that high in the conference with no one with experience leading them besides 1 WR.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

So you say the HC doesn't have what it takes when he's never coached 1 game as a HC? So how do you know? How do you know the offense hasn't improved. I know they have gotten about 7-8 offensive transfers and another 10 defensive transfers. SO how do you know they haven't gotten better. How do you know said defenses have improved? Sound like a clown to me.

OKBU QB room has accounted for 0 TDs in college football and you say they got dawgs? Lost their QB, WR, RB but somehow they are suppose to finish that high in the conference with no one with experience leading them besides 1 WR.

Comment

Depth is the key to winning championships. Everyone's 1-11 are pretty good. How good is 12-22 on both sides is what wins the big games and late in the season. I think it was smart what they did. Sign less High schoolers and more transfers to help now.

Comment

You might as well say all of the OK schools except SE don't belong lol.

OK school records since 2015:

SEOSU: 36-30

OKBU: 26-41

ECU: 22-44

NWOSU: 22-44

SWOSU: 22-45

SNU: 13-53

Not exactly an example of success lmao

Comment

Here comes a last minute change by the Muleriders... https://muleriderathletics.com/news/...ordinator.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                    Here comes a last minute change by the Muleriders... https://muleriderathletics.com/news/...ordinator.aspx

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HolyNazarene View Post

SNU is the 6th most expensive school in OK. Why would kids pay their way in a private...if they can have the majority of it paid through grants and OK Promise like public colleges do. Enrollment in the school is low and its obvious that the school does use its athletic programs as a way to diversify its campus.

But when retention is low and the wins aren't coming, the question is asked again. Maybe cutting football will allow them to bring back some of the programs they cut like tennis....

Comment

When I was the columnist, SNU was not fully funded. I can't speak to where they are today, but if they are still not fully funded, and given the recent announcement that they have added bowling, then I think that's a good indication that they do not intend to be competitive in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post

When I was the columnist, SNU was not fully funded. I can't speak to where they are today, but if they are still not fully funded, and given the recent announcement that they have added bowling, then I think that's a good indication that they do not intend to be competitive in football.
                            Fine with me. Easy win that allows young guys get some experience. I think the SNU admins are doing a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post

Comment

oof........that ECU pick is really interesante

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X