Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWOSU

Hey Bulldog fans. Where is the best place to grab a good pre-game meal in Weatherford?

Not a Bulldog fan but Lucille's Route 66 is a good American-style diner place that we like to go on that trip. There's also a good spot downtown I believe called The Shed which is a sports bar.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
      Not a Bulldog fan but Lucille's Route 66 is a good American-style diner place that we like to go on that trip. There's also a good spot downtown I believe called The Shed which is a sports bar.
      Awesome! Thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

Jerry's. Tremendous food.

Comment

Originally posted by OPSUALUM77&81 View Post
          Jerry's. Tremendous food.
          Thanks!

Comment

Those are all good suggestions. If you want Mexican food, El Patio is really good, and have great margaritas.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
              Those are all good suggestions. If you want Mexican food, El Patio is really good, and have great margaritas.
              Thanks! I saw an Itallian place called Luigi's that got really good reviews that we were considering. We don't have an Itallian place here at home. Plenty of Mexican food and standard American food places. Thought we'd try something different. Have you heard anything about Luigi's?

Comment

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post

Thanks! I saw an Itallian place called Luigi's that got really good reviews that we were considering. We don't have an Itallian place here at home. Plenty of Mexican food and standard American food places. Thought we'd try something different. Have you heard anything about Luigi's?
                They had a store in Guymon, Oklahoma, for a while. It was good food. I understand they came to Guymon from Weatherford and the Weatherford food was even better. We enjoyed eating in the Guymon location.

Comment

Jerry's is always busy but it is worth the wait. A diner with lots of different choices. Breakfast all day! I found a website on the internet. It looks like new hours are 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Comment

Hey Bulldog fans. Where is the best place to grab a good pre-game meal in Weatherford?
                    Did you get a chance to grab knight fire last week? Hope you enjoyed your trip to Searcy minus the result of the game.

Comment

Luigiā€™s is great! Has a cool little atmosphere too!

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Did you get a chance to grab knight fire last week? Hope you enjoyed your trip to Searcy minus the result of the game.
                        no I didn't have time. Chili's was right across the street from my hotel so I just stopped for a quick bite.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X