Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBU @ ATU

Halftime and it’s a 42 pt lead with OBU at 284 rushing (no surprise) but also Harms is 8-8 for 195 and 3 TDS. He may have found that rhythm Tiger fans were hoping he would. Good timing with Harding coming to town next week.

Quite the game tonight. Wow. Offense was clicking.

Comment

OBU looked absolutely elite tonight.

Comment

Bisons took care of business tonight against SAU but looked fairly uninspired doing it. Hopefully they’re saving it for the big showdown in Arkadelphia next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
          Bisons took care of business tonight against SAU but looked fairly uninspired doing it. Hopefully they’re saving it for the big showdown in Arkadelphia next Saturday.
          what? That SAU offense is good and making one mistake costs a lot. Their defense was also getting after it until the 4th quarter- at least that’s what I saw. The offense was absolutely inspiring… they were playing 1st team and swapping for 2nd team the whole night. That was so dang fine football. Plus they didn’t have a turn over.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

what? That SAU offense is good and making one mistake costs a lot. Their defense was also getting after it until the 4th quarter- at least that’s what I saw. The offense was absolutely inspiring… they were playing 1st team and swapping for 2nd team the whole night. That was so dang fine football. Plus they didn’t have a turn over.
            people keep talking about how good the SAU offense is because of the first game outburst…but it was against NWOK. Pedestrian against SWOSU and Harding.

Comment

I was at the game. I just thought the kick team made some uncharacteristic mistakes and the offense is going to have to play better to beat Ouachita.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

people keep talking about how good the SAU offense is because of the first game outburst…but it was against NWOK. Pedestrian against SWOSU and Harding.
                It’s not them as a whole… it’s their explosive play ability. If teams don’t tackle well, it’ll be tough. They’re definitely a good offense because of how sturdy their ball carriers are.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post

I was at the game. I just thought the kick team made some uncharacteristic mistakes and the offense is going to have to play better to beat Ouachita.
                  the offense runs off of the backs of the Oline and the decision making of the QB. Both played exceptional. The ball carriers didn’t give up the ball once. That’s good flexbone football.

Comment

the offense runs off of the backs of the Oline and the decision making of the QB. Both played exceptional. The ball carriers didn’t give up the ball once. That’s good flexbone football.
                    Haven’t punted or turned it over in 2 full games. Tough to lose like that. They certainly improved greatly from the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Haven’t punted or turned it over in 2 full games. Tough to lose like that. They certainly improved greatly from the first game.
                      Agreed. Although the Bison offense has improved since the first game and the defense is solid missed extra points, muffed kickoffs and on-side attempts can beat you. The Bisons are going to need to clean that stuff up if we’re going to beat Ouachita.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X