Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bisons Fall to #16 in D2

Woah! I knew my Bisons would fall in the D2.com rankings after the loss to Ouachita but didn’t think it would be all the way to #16. It’s still early though. There’s a lot of football to be played. If the Bisons can win out and a few teams ahead of them get a loss or two they could still make the top 7 in Region 3.

Bisons will be in the playoffs if they handle business.

Comment

I thought NWMS would have fallen further after getting beat by an unranked team.

Comment

I was a little surprised too, but then when you see the only one loss names above them are Valdosta and NWMO it makes a bit more sense. Think Harding should be higher than them since they lost to another top 10 team, but they are brand names.

Our region is ridiculous. So many teams ranked.

Comment

I realize that Ferris and GVSU haven’t played. Nor has Ashland and Tiffin or UIndy and Truman. Those games will end the hopes of a perfect season for some give some teams at least one loss. Bisons just need to focus OK Baptist and each team as they come.

Comment

Listed at #8 in D2 poll and Ouachita at #4. Obviously they watched the game and hold both teams in high regard.

Comment

Good posting over on the General Discussion link about the way AFCA and D2 Top 25 Polls look verses fans conductiong a Top 25 Poll. Seems to show tha tthe three Top 10 teams that lost thiso past weekend were not dropped as far in fan polls as in the AFCA and D2 polls. Check it out!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X