Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWOSU vs UAM

Man, this football team is getting better every week. Dawgs win 37-27, and it wasn’t really as close as the score showed.
    Our defense played very very well. Held Monticello to under 100 yards rushing, and had 6 sacks on the highly athletic UAM QB.
    Our offense had a season high 522 yards, and looked like they were able to move the ball almost at will. The SWOSU red zone offense still leaves a lot of points on the board every week, which is something that is concerning.

Overall, I'm highly optimistic for the rest of the season. Unfortunately, we have a road trip to Ouachita next week that will probably put a stop to our momentum, but there are a lot of extremely positive things that I'm seeing out of this football team.

Very impressed with the turnaround from SWOSU. I am definitely a bit worried about the game next week. I expect a good one.

Comment

I’ve got to stop going against the Bulldogs every week in the pickem. They are for real this year. Picking against them has cost me points and dropped me from 5th place to 10th. I’m not sure if I can pick them to beat Ouachita but a I’ve start giving the benefit of the doubt. My Bisons better get ready for a tough game in Weatherford in a few weeks.

Comment

I thought SWOSU looked very improved in the opener against HSU and that has turned out to be the case. Good for them. Looking back now, that’s turning out to be a high-quality Week 1 win for the Reddies.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X