Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mud Mud and more Mud!

Just rolled in to Monticello to watch the game. Non stop rain the last 5 hours of the way. Raining here and supposed to keep up all day. Field is natural grass and not turf. Gonna be a mudbath today!

Doesn’t look like the rain slowed down your offense. SEOSU won by a comfortable margin over UAM.

Comment

UAM has been due a new football stadium and field. Afraid it still may be a while though.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
        Doesn’t look like the rain slowed down your offense. SEOSU won by a comfortable margin over UAM.
        Yeah that was definately a pleasant suprise. Although it did make throwing difficult. Had a few weird trajectories and ball slipping out of qb's hand a couple of times. But, we did run it well so that made up for the passing deficencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
          UAM has been due a new football stadium and field. Afraid it still may be a while though.
          My thinking was it must have been grass on purpose. How can you install an nice indoor turf practice facility and not turf the field unless it was intentional. But the port-a-potties should have indicated the need for some stadium renovations.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post

My thinking was it must have been grass on purpose. How can you install a nice indoor turf practice facility and not turf the field unless it was intentional. But the port-a-potties should have indicated the need for some stadium renovations.
            It definitely ain’t on purpose.

I’m glad y’all had to deal with the rain…we needed it in a BAD way. Dry year.

Comment

In the middle of the worst drought of our lifetime, mud is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X