Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooten’s Magazine

Anyone pre-order their magazine or are we waiting till it hits the shelves? I’m intrigued how they’re going to rank the Arkansas GAC schools.

I haven't. I probably will wait till it's in the local store. Haven't bought it in years, but might buy a copy to put in the lobby of the office.

Comment

Bought it yesterday.

1. Harding
      2. Henderson
      3. Ouachita
      4. SAU
      7. Tech
      8. UAM

There, now you guys don’t have to spend $20. You’re welcome.

Comment

I misread this as "Hooter's magazine"

Am leaving disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
          Bought it yesterday.

1. Harding
          2. Henderson
          3. Ouachita
          4. SAU
          7. Tech
          8. UAM

There, now you guys don’t have to spend $20. You’re welcome.
          Why OBU at 3? Suprised they are #1 again and Harding #2. Henderson must have something special in the works. TBH, very suprised with SAU at #4. I think 2023 is still a rebuilding year with 2024 being a much better year overall. Really like the current coach we have.

Comment

Serious question
            how many football or basketball preview magazines are there? I know this one and Dave Campbell's

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              I misread this as "Hooter's magazine"

Am leaving disappointed.
              Ha ha…me too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UISguy23 View Post
                Serious question
                how many football or basketball preview magazines are there? I know this one and Dave Campbell's
                It seems like most areas have a local high school preview mag of some kind. The one in this area usually mentions Pitt and Southern, but doesn't go very deep into either.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

It seems like most areas have a local high school preview mag of some kind. The one in this area usually mentions Pitt and Southern, but doesn't go very deep into either.
                  Thats disappointing

Comment

Interesting that Hooten’s has Harding ranked # 1. Our defense will be as strong as always. Hopefully last year’s young offense will have improved. I still think Henderson and Ouachita could be as strong or stronger than last year. It probably isn’t going to matter. With silo scheduling still in place, I think the GAC is looking at another year with only one team making the playoffs.
                    Last edited by OldBison; 07-21-2023, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Hootens is like that but it's a tually really good and goed into depth about the college teams in the state. I was shocked it's kind of like those pretty magazines used to be back and then '80s when there wasn't all the internet sources. They also maintain a ranking during the season do support they're quite the service

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X