Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

You seem like a great guy. Enjoy the win your team played great tonight.
    Thanks, buddy. Needed that.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

Big mistake was showing up. BIG L. That touchdown was a standard run that got past a defense that gave up. The entire game was a blow out, it just took a little time to show. OBU couldn’t beat anyone inside the top 25.
      So nice to hear from a gracious winner (sarcasm). You won, but I guess that’s not enough, you need to relish it with bravado. We admitted you won convincingly but that wasn’t enough for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Tiger View Post

So nice to hear from a gracious winner (sarcasm). You won, but I guess that’s not enough, you need to relish it with bravado. We admitted you won convincingly but that wasn’t enough for you.
        LOL

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

You seem like a great guy. Enjoy the win your team played great tonight.
          Thank you OBUGrad and Flying Tiger for your sportsmanship. This Bison fan is thankful for your kindness.

It was a good game and there is going to be a victor. Tonight it was Harding.

There is no reason to rub salt in the wound and you both responded in a classy manner, which I would think all OBU and Harding fans should be first to set that example.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisonfan from FLA View Post

Thank you OBUGrad for your sportsmanship. It was a good game and there is going to be a victor. Tonight it was Harding.

There is no reason to rub salt in the wound and you responded in a classy manner, which I would think OBU and Harding fans should be first to set that example.
            Wonderful post. I appreciate your attitude and am impressed with your team. I picked Harding to beat us and have said for weeks you had the best team in the conference. Good luck, represent the GAC well in post season.

Comment

Little side note to OBU fans. When I was in school at HU I helped out during the summers with the Youth Citiizenship Forum driving to the Little Rock Airport to pick up speakers. Then I drove them back to the airport after their presentation. Twice I was able to do the there-and-back trip to pick up none other than Cliff Harris. Had wonderful conversations with him. One thing that has always stuck with me is how he spoke about the games between HU and OBU. Much respect between each team, sportsmanship and appreciation for the chance to play each other. Athletes, yes: but quality young men first. One of the reasons he was glad to come to HU to speak at a Youth Citizenship Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                And whining about the last score is lame. We ran the same play we ran the whole night. Just tackle him.
                Point taken with Ferris I hadn't seen that, but that wasn't me complaining about the final score lol

Comment

This was the first trip to Searcy I’ve been able to make since the Washburn game. Incredible atmosphere for a great matchup. I’m really impressed with what we have going on with the football program. OBU had some mental errors that could have kept it closer but HU showed up.

Our defense is full of dogs top to bottom.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X