Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the years the Harding coaches have seen just about every defensive scheme possible against the Flexbone. I’m sure they’ll figure it out if we face UCM in the POs. Right now we’ve got to focus on taking care of business this Saturday against SOSU in Durant.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
      Over the years the Harding coaches have seen just about every defensive scheme possible against the Flexbone. I’m sure they’ll figure it out if we face UCM in the POs. Right now we’ve got to focus on taking care of business this Saturday against SOSU in Durant.
      Yeah. I understand.

It's just fun to talk about, and a matchup I would really like to see just because of the 2 polar opposite styles of play on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        Harding is just a wrecking ball in the GAC this year. I see them being a really dangerous playoff team.

I hope I get to see the old clock eating option face off with the hurry up spread that UCM is running in the playoffs. The contrast in schemes could make it really fun to watch.
        At least it looks like we won’t have to watch another defensive battle between Harding and NWMS like we did a few years ago when the Bearcats won 7-6. Personally, I like defensive battles. I also like watching 2.5 hour long games where a Flexbone team has the ball for 36 minutes+

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X