Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have been able to improve our defense. The speed we have in the secondary is the best I’ve seen in years.

Comment

When I saw a thread titled Grown Men Crying I expected something like this.

​​​​​​

Comment

Don’t count us out yet. If we get to the 2nd round, I think we’ll put up a good fight. Maybe even surprise a few folks.

Comment

I remember when Harding was air raid basically. Last QB was Knighton or something like that. Feels like the switch was around 07-09 range. Can’t remember for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
            I remember when Harding was air raid basically. Last QB was Knighton or something like that. Feels like the switch was around 07-09 range. Can’t remember for sure.
            Missing a couple years post Knighton. The switch happened spring 2010. Fall 2010 was first year in it. And the QB was still left over from air raid. Josh Powell was his name. Still had 2 very talented WR’s on the outside. Play action was very very deadly early when teams were lost and we had a real thrower back there. Beat Delta St and North Alabama that first year. Still went through some growing pains early on, but could see it improving pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
              Yep. Got expelled from school the year he was a Harlon Hill finalist for letting a girl sleep overnight on his couch. True story. Harding is wild.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post

Yep. Got expelled from school the year he was a Harlon Hill finalist for letting a girl sleep overnight on his couch. True story. Harding is wild.
                Yeah . . . lol. I’m sure that was the complete story - haha I can’t even finish that sentence.

Comment

Had a sibling that went to Harding. Some of the rules she told me was pretty crazy even for a christian school in 2018 at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BisonDivot View Post

Yeah . . . lol. I’m sure that was the complete story - haha I can’t even finish that sentence.
                    It quite literally is

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Ouachita SAU and Henderson have all run it. But it’s been a good while since either of them have. Early 2000’s it disappeared from our league. It was adopted because it gives us a chance to win. Allows us to spend more recruiting dollars on defense. Not competing for same 6’5” OT’s every one is. Several reasons. I was there when it was adopted.

side note: everybody tell LeftSider how tough he is so he can get some sleep tonight. Seems he needs some validation from somewhere.
                      I think you lost touch of the point pal. Everyone has something snide to say even when it appears they are praising Harding. Much like you. Year after year, you get on here to get internet points from a bunch of guys that read your crap but forget it soon after. Say something interesting, something bold, something that has substance. You just regurgitated what several other people said about why the flexbone was implemented.

Tell me, in your years of watching HU football, is this QB the worst passer we have ever had? Lol you’re the same bozo who said Cole K was below average. Get bent.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post

Having standards is truly wild.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

I think you lost touch of the point pal. Everyone has something snide to say even when it appears they are praising Harding. Much like you. Year after year, you get on here to get internet points from a bunch of guys that read your crap but forget it soon after. Say something interesting, something bold, something that has substance. You just regurgitated what several other people said about why the flexbone was implemented.

Tell me, in your years of watching HU football, is this QB the worst passer we have ever had? Lol you’re the same bozo who said Cole K was below average. Get bent.
                          Don’t remember saying that about Cole, but if I did, it was last year when he was a freshman. And it appeared I was correct. He wasn’t playing well enough for us to do what we’re currently doing. He got better, as he should.

As for you, you still suck. Internet tough guys are hilarious.

Comment

Get bent.
                            #HonorGod #TheBrotherhood

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Don’t remember saying that about Cole, but if I did, it was last year when he was a freshman. And it appeared I was correct. He wasn’t playing well enough for us to do what we’re currently doing. He got better, as he should.

As for you, you still suck. Internet tough guys are hilarious.
                              Nice way to be original, repeat the last thing you said.

Comment

Nice way to be original, repeat the last thing you said.
                                You good bro?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X