Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess to be expected after a Natty, but

Has anyone seen Harding’s recruiting class? Some high high level talent coming in

Looking forward to hearing about some of them as we get closer to signing day.

Comment

2 of the backs that they signed are top notch. But hope they don’t have PTSD from the thumping they took from the little ole HA wildcats from the other end of the field ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
        2 of the backs that they signed are top notch. But hope they don’t have PTSD from the thumping they took from the little ole HA wildcats from the other end of the field ;)
        Who are they? Where are they from?

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post

Who are they? Where are they from?
          Dax Goff from Booneville.
          Da’Shawn Chairs from Elkins.

my guess is Goff plays defense though. Chairs was a very gifted high school player. Hope he pans out for bisons.

Comment

Originally posted by BisonOL View Post
            Has anyone seen Harding’s recruiting class? Some high high level talent coming in
            I have seen some nice Harding signings on twitter while looking at Pitt recruits.

I have noticed that Harding has been competing for guys the top miaa teams are after more than in years past. That natty carries some weight.

Comment

https://twitter.com/BobbySwofford/st...FAxctkq7A&s=19

Comment

I hate the Phrase "Natty" It makes it sound like is something simple to attain or something anyone can achieve. National Champions sounds so much more profound. I think I started feeling that way after watching that stupid Last Chance U show when they followed Independence with that idiot coach. I just remember all those players constantly talking about a "Natty". They could barley string 2 wins together and it was always "Natty this and Natty that". NATIONAL CHAMPIONS sounds like something you achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfish View Post
                  I hate the Phrase "Natty" It makes it sound like is something simple to attain or something anyone can achieve. National Champions sounds so much more profound. I think I started feeling that way after watching that stupid Last Chance U show when they followed Independence with that idiot coach. I just remember all those players constantly talking about a "Natty". They could barely string 2 wins together and it was always "Natty this and Natty that". NATIONAL CHAMPIONS sounds like something you achieved.
                  Point noted but much shorter to type and pretty sure we all including you know what I meant. Besides I didn’t win it so I’ll leave the appropriate vernacular to those who did

Comment

I hate the Phrase "Natty" It makes it sound like is something simple to attain or something anyone can achieve. National Champions sounds so much more profound. I think I started feeling that way after watching that stupid Last Chance U show when they followed Independence with that idiot coach. I just remember all those players constantly talking about a "Natty". They could barley string 2 wins together and it was always "Natty this and Natty that". NATIONAL CHAMPIONS sounds like something you achieved.
                    I have always thought the same thing, but simply figured I was alone in my old man energy.

Comment

I hate the Phrase "Natty" It makes it sound like is something simple to attain or something anyone can achieve. National Champions sounds so much more profound. I think I started feeling that way after watching that stupid Last Chance U show when they followed Independence with that idiot coach. I just remember all those players constantly talking about a "Natty". They could barely string 2 wins together and it was always "Natty this and Natty that". NATIONAL CHAMPIONS sounds like something you achieved.
                      I have 4 teeth, live in Arkansas, and speak a combination of Creole + Appalachian country bumpkin… but my boys in black and gold still won that NATTY DAWGGGGGG

Comment

This is a microcosm of all that’s wrong in this country today. I start a thread about recruiting and someone has an issue with the use of Natty. Here’s an option…just don’t read my threads or change into your big girl panties.

Comment

Originally posted by BisonOL View Post
                          This is a microcosm of all that’s wrong in this country today. I start a thread about recruiting and someone has an issue with the use of Natty. Here’s an option…just don’t read my threads or change into your big girl panties.
                          Only issue I have is that we’re not talking about natty light. Bisons got some good cats out of Oklahoma this year. I think if the whole team was Oklahoma and Georgia boys; they’d win the natty for the next 2 decades.

Comment

Use 'Chipper' instead. Example: "Sioux Falls last won the NAIA Chipper in 2009"

Comment

Originally posted by badboyblynn View Post

Use 'Chipper' instead. Example: "Sioux Falls last won the NAIA Chipper in 2009"
                              “Congratulations on the chip chop, chippity chip chap chipper”

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X