Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DU getting to 7-0 can only help the GLIAC

DU is a week before they start the stretch of games with GVSU/ASH/FSU, but I just hope they don't overlook NU this week -- homecoming/car show weekend for NU, and DU is getting ready to play in front of their largest crowd ever at home and GVSU next week. I just hope they stay focused, go in and continue to play well get the win move to 7-0 and get that top 25 ranking -- sitting up the game against GVSU as a ranked team -- will only help the GLIAC, and DU going in recruiting....

excited to see how they do against GVSU, to see how the perform, I don't think anyone expects them to win or even compete --- but if they can compete, then it does give them the confidence to upset an Ashland team, and SVS -- to finish 9-2 and in 3rd in the GLIAC would be a remarkable year....

Re: DU getting to 7-0 can only help the GLIAC

Originally posted by DUpanthers View Post
    DU is a week before they start the stretch of games with GVSU/ASH/FSU, but I just hope they don't overlook NU this week -- homecoming/car show weekend for NU, and DU is getting ready to play in front of their largest crowd ever at home and GVSU next week. I just hope they stay focused, go in and continue to play well get the win move to 7-0 and get that top 25 ranking -- sitting up the game against GVSU as a ranked team -- will only help the GLIAC, and DU going in recruiting....

excited to see how they do against GVSU, to see how the perform, I don't think anyone expects them to win or even compete --- but if they can compete, then it does give them the confidence to upset an Ashland team, and SVS -- to finish 9-2 and in 3rd in the GLIAC would be a remarkable year....

I have always believed the game is ultimately won/lost in the trenches. From what I saw of the Davenport linemen, they can compete with any school in D2. The numbers speak for themselves; DU has been grinding teams up and keeping the time of possession lopsided all year. I am a convert- the DU O-line is for real, and GVSU, FSU and AU all better be ready because these big boys they have on that line are mean and hungry.

Comment

Comment

Re: DU getting to 7-0 can only help the GLIAC

Someone said DU might lose next five, one down.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X