X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    They won, Fred?
    Somebody turned the lights out on that guy a long time ago.

Comment

They won, Fred?
      Didnt Fred release you from that avatar bet?

Comment

They won, Fred?
        No I'm saying they were a better team last year and nearly got beat by us in first round and did eventually get beat by a high school offense. Everyone's giving them the trophy this year and they look like they may have took a step back in wrong direction team talent wise especially on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
          Didnt Fred release you from that avatar bet?
          I did but I dont believe Walnut100 has. Plus it will only come with stipulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
            No I'm saying they were a better team last year and nearly got beat by us in first round and did eventually get beat by a high school offense. Everyone's giving them the trophy this year and they look like they may have took a step back in wrong direction team talent wise especially on defense.

Comment

Not a dumb way to look at things when the nay sayers call the teams from the GAC weak and unable to compete with the so called giants of D2 football. They should have mopped the floor with us last year but they didn't. No matter who we play we always are in it to the end and that includes any team we play in conference or out. Tired of these guys acting like we put our pants on differently. We have talent and great coaches to compliment them just like most quality teams in the country!!

Comment

Not a dumb way to look at things when the nay sayers call the teams from the GAC weak and unable to compete with the so called giants of D2 football. They should have mopped the floor with us last year but they didn't. No matter who we play we always are in it to the end and that includes any team we play in conference or out. Tired of these guys acting like we put our pants on differently. We have talent and great coaches to compliment them just like most quality teams in the country!!
                Do you feel better now? **Pats Fred on the head**

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                  Do you feel better now? **Pats Fred on the head**
                  I won't be happy until we finally get some respect. And yes I know respect is earned not given and we will earn it this year!!! Take that to the bank!!!

Comment

A game that was played because each year Duke hosts the previous years D2 national champion. Keep in mind last years championship squad only lost to Michigan State by 8 points.

Comment

This guy is the bcon of that random baptist school in Arkansas...Only with nothing to back up the talk.

Comment

I did but I dont believe Walnut100 has. Plus it will only come with stipulations.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post
                            This guy is the bcon of that random baptist school in Arkansas...Only with nothing to back up the talk.
                            Says the guy who team went from being a instant contender to a pretender over night.

Comment

On a serious note..... Make sure and vote. Preferably red!!!! #MAGA

Comment

On a serious note..... Make sure and vote. Preferably red!!!! #MAGA
                                Dog. Nobody wants you here. Bye.
                                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X