Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GV/Ferris to be broadcast on FS Detroit

Seems like a pretty big deal. I believe it will be the first GLIAC game broadcast on Fox Sports Detroit. FSD will be in Big Rapids for the game on November 9th. I'm excited. They had Matt Mitchell and Joique Bell on to announce it during FSD's "Football Week in Michigan" special from Wayne State last night, as WSU was hosting a bunch of different high school games.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

I was 99% sure one of the installments of the Miner's Cup was on FSD. I actually got to be there...was a Thursday night game in 2008 at Northern. Was my second year writing the column. Northern's recap of the game says it was broadcast on CBS College Sports, but I swear I remember that FSD had picked it up also. Were some good players in that game...Steve Short, Phil Milbrath and Robert Haynes (man, he was fast...had an 80-yd INT return TD to put the game away) for Tech. Nathan Yelk for Northern...REALLY good LB.

Regardless, neat get for the GLIAC to have a game on FSD for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Nicolette View Post
      I was 99% sure one of the installments of the Miner's Cup was on FSD. I actually got to be there...was a Thursday night game in 2008 at Northern. Was my second year writing the column. Northern's recap of the game says it was broadcast on CBS College Sports, but I swear I remember that FSD had picked it up also. Were some good players in that game...Steve Short, Phil Milbrath and Robert Haynes (man, he was fast...had an 80-yd INT return TD to put the game away) for Tech. Nathan Yelk for Northern...REALLY good LB.

Regardless, neat get for the GLIAC to have a game on FSD for sure.
      You're right, I stand corrected. Although in NMU/MTU's case, FSD was just simulcasting the CBS College Sports feed. For GV/Ferris it sounds like the actual FSD crew will be there producing everything.

http://www.nmuwildcats.com/sports/fb...201302207f9e11
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X