Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLIAC Attendance

I am curious about attendance all over the D2 world. Last year I did an RMAC attendance thread, in which I listed the attendance of every game played in an RMAC stadium every week and I also listed all RMAC teams ranked based on home attendance, updated weekly. I am wondering if anyone here wants to do a GLIAC attendance thread? The attendance is almost always listed in boxscores posted online on teams' athletic websites. I will check back here to see if anyone does this. If anyone would like an idea of how this might look, you can check out last year's RMAC attendance thread which I started and updated weekly.

??????https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...tendance/page4

The NCAA puts all attendance information here: http://stats.ncaa.org/rankings/ranking_summary

Should be updated following this weekend's action, and updated each week after that.

Just go to "II" where it says "FBS" and then go to the "Misc Reports" tab, and then click on "Attendance"
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
      The NCAA puts all attendance information here: http://stats.ncaa.org/rankings/ranking_summary

Should be updated following this weekend's action, and updated each week after that.

Just go to "II" where it says "FBS" and then go to the "Misc Reports" tab, and then click on "Attendance"
      That's nice, thanks for the source, although I also like to read what others have to say about their favorite teams and rivals, etc, so discussion is always nice.

Comment

GLIAC home openers attendance

Wayne State 3,782

Ashland 3,103

Ferris State 4,947

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
          GLIAC home openers attendance

Wayne State 3,782

Ashland 3,103

Ferris State 4,947
          Good #'s for all, actually. Really nice. Although, gotta wonder what will happen now to Wayne's attendance after a nice-sized crowd watched them get boat-raced. What the heck is going on down there?

Comment

Originally posted by Irishlaker View Post

Good #'s for all, actually. Really nice. Although, gotta wonder what will happen now to Wayne's attendance after a nice-sized crowd watched them get boat-raced. What the heck is going on down there?
            Based on my limited research... I would guesstimate that the average D2 game attendance anywhere, any week, rain, shine, snow, etc would be 1,500-2,000. Some places/regions draw significantly better than other places/regions. So, I agree, those are pretty good numbers.

Comment

GVSU opener attendance was 14,552.
              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Irishlaker View Post

We Wayne State faithful have been wondering the same thing for the last few years. Seems that Winters is way past his prime. Need a new HC otherwise things will continue to spiral down for the Warriors.

Comment

GLIAC home openers attendance from Sat 9/7 not mentioned

Northern Michigan 2,115

Northwood 2,014

Comment

GLIAC home opener attendance from week 2

Saginaw Valley State 4,725

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X