replied
    Re: Northwest @ Grand Valley

It's a blast to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
    Michigan tech used to run the wing t many years ago I do believe...there is a high school football powerhouse in the u.p. that have won many state championships running it as well
    The town I live in in MO runs double QB, double wing T. They are in the PO's trying to win their 8th straight state championship.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
    I wonder if they would have more success if they got away from that offense and tried something different.
    if they could get the players to successfully run a different offense...like i said before teams run these types of offenses because they cant match talent with the teams they play

Leave a comment:

• IH8SVSU
    replied

I wonder if they would have more success if they got away from that offense and tried something different.

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied

Michigan tech used to run the wing t many years ago I do believe...there is a high school football powerhouse in the u.p. that have won many state championships running it as well

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Agree. Our scout team runs Harding's offense during every practice from fall camp until after Harding game. Ferris only chance against this offense is to be physically over bearing with with their D front. If not, I'm putting my money on Harding to win the time of possession and the game.
    Harding should win time of possession. Between their ball control and the fact we normally score in 2 minutes or less, not hard to make a prediction on that one. Upfront is definitely where the battle will be won or loss.

Leave a comment:

• Finishempty Fred
    replied

Agree. Our scout team runs Harding's offense during every practice from fall camp until after Harding game. Ferris only chance against this offense is to be physically over bearing with with their D front. If not, I'm putting my money on Harding to win the time of possession and the game.

Leave a comment:

• Divisiontwo
    replied

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
    What were you looking for in that game? You had 2 good teams butting heads, canceling each other out. Same can be said for you guys and OBU. 7-3 game. Easy to watch that game and not be impressed, but reality was top 2 teams in conference were battling.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied

What were you looking for in that game? You had 2 good teams butting heads, canceling each other out. Same can be said for you guys and OBU. 7-3 game. Easy to watch that game and not be impressed, but reality was top 2 teams in conference were battling.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied

Yes they did (Tech). Not fun when 2 280lb guards, a 230lb Tailback and the rest of their team, coaching staff and a few fans come pulling around the corner full speed on a buck sweep.

Leave a comment:

• Divisiontwo
    replied

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
    Do you really believe that? If you do, I have some ocean front property in AZ I would like to sell you.

Leave a comment:

• Thepeman
    replied

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    Do you really believe that? If you do, I have some ocean front property in AZ I would like to sell you.

Leave a comment:

• JR Chaney
    replied

They just seem to be missing something this year. They seem a year or two out from having "it". They will be a solid team this year but they just aren't what NW has in those years where you just knew they were a favorite to win.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X