Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yep Bull Dawg's win again!

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    GV posters always slam Ferris. But I have yet to see a GV poster, as you claimed, say that Ferris isn't good, or doesn't deserve their ranking. I've asked multiple times for examples where that has happened and you can't find them. You're making something up that isn't there.
    Get your facts right...I didn't claim anything, those were your words. I made comments and references to GV taking jabs at Ferris. So if you can't find an example of that on your own..not sure what to tell you. Might want to look in the mirror as to who's making stuff up;

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
    Really Kre? GV people can't get in 3 posts without somehow throwing a jab at Ferris. It's all good and fun, but take the halo off.
    Show me where anyone has said Ferris wasn't good, or that they didn't deserve their record or ranking, or that they weren't the best team in the GLIAC.
    You must selectively choose which threads and posts you read...here let me help....Forum > Football > Super Region > GLIAC (do a search on Ferris or Xerris or Xsu and let your eyes be amazed)
    But that being said, someone saying Ferris isn't good or doesn't deserve their ranking is their opinion. I'm fine with that. That's what this board is about. Not sure why you're so fixated on that being the only occurrence of "putting the best team in the GLIAC down"
    Last edited by DawgUp; 11-25-2018, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Get your facts right...I didn't claim anything, those were your words. I made comments and references to GV taking jabs at Ferris. So if you can't find an example of that on your own..not sure what to tell you. Might want to look in the mirror as to who's making stuff up;

But that being said, someone saying Ferris isn't good or doesn't deserve their ranking is their opinion. I'm fine with that. That's what this board is about. Not sure why you're so fixated on that being the only occurrence of "putting the best team in the GLIAC down"
      So any "insults" or barbs or anything of the type constitutes "putting the best team in the GLIAC down"? Hell, why is anyone even here then? Might as well just make a Facebook group where everyone can go be unicorns and rainbows with each other for their own team only. Give me a break.

The same poster who made this thread was complaining that GV posters weren't giving Ferris the proper acknowledgement of being the best team in the conference, and I'm telling you that that isn't the case. No GV poster has denied that. And hasn't for years. If you believe they have, then show me.
      Last edited by KleShreen; 11-26-2018, 06:36 AM.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

So any "insults" or barbs or anything of the type constitutes "putting the best team in the GLIAC down"? Hell, why is anyone even here then? Might as well just make a Facebook group where everyone can go be unicorns and rainbows with each other for their own team only. Give me a break.
        Yes. Who cares. We're the best team in the GLIAC and GV people insult us, call us cheaters, and generally say things that are not very nice about us :disapointed:...I put GV down the same way. Has no bearing on my respect for what the program, coach or team has accomplished. Again, ..."I'm fine with that. That's what this board is about."

You being a veteran on this board, I'm not sure why you're so invested in proving this new poster wrong. They may not be familiar with the ebb and flow of GV and Ferris on this board. In time they will learn that there is a mutual respect and strong dislike between the programs. Most are very knowledgeable about football and call it as we see it when it comes to what's happening on the field, regardless of who the teams are. Everything else is for personal amusement.

Comment

Yes. Who cares. We're the best team in the GLIAC and GV people insult us, call us cheaters, and generally say things that are not very nice about us :disapointed:...I put GV down the same way. Has no bearing on my respect for what the program, coach or team has accomplished. Again, ..."I'm fine with that. That's what this board is about."

You being a veteran on this board, I'm not sure why you're so invested in proving this new poster wrong. They may not be familiar with the ebb and flow of GV and Ferris on this board. In time they will learn that there is a mutual respect and strong dislike between the programs. Most are very knowledgeable about football and call it as we see it when it comes to what's happening on the field, regardless of who the teams are. Everything else is for personal amusement.
          He's not a new poster. He's been doing this nonsense for seven years. But I digress.

Comment

There is a reason why his rep bar is red, meaning he's in the negatives even when the rep power says 0. The vast majority of the stuff he posts is trashy click bait. Between his horrendous spelling, grammar, and ability to put together a coherent post, he's not even a very good troll.

Comment

Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post
              There is a reason why his rep bar is red, meaning he's in the negatives even when the rep power says 0. The vast majority of the stuff he posts is trashy click bait. Between his horrendous spelling, grammar, and ability to put together a coherent post, he's not even a very good troll.
              No issues with that Beachin. Whatever the gripe is with his posting, out of my realm. But saying "nobody has been putting Ferris down"? is what triggered my initial response. Most everyone on this board is going after their rivals with insults, put downs, taking shots, jabs, etc. me included, all year long.

I was unaware the only way to put Ferris down was by saying "Ferris wasn't good, or that they didn't deserve their record or ranking, or that they weren't the best team in the GLIAC.", Idk, don't follow that logic.

Comment

Who? Because nobody has been putting Ferris down, but you seem to think they have. You're angry about some non-existent thing.
                You truly are loosing it, get a life man!

Comment

Originally posted by The Looter View Post
                  Seriously??????
                  XSU????
                  Xerris????
                  Nobody putting down Ferris???

Stop it.
                  LMAO!
                  ????? blah blah ????? blah blah ?????

Comment

Show me where anyone has said Ferris wasn't good, or that they didn't deserve their record or ranking, or that they weren't the best team in the GLIAC. Because I haven't seen it. Billy has just been complaining about Ferris being a crap education school lol.
                    You and all your poppets are truly saints!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post
                      '

How sweet of you dear to be concerned about my life, thank you so much. Your Bulldogs are playing very nicely it would appear that nothing can stop them now. I am sure you are fired up about the season and it is lovely to see you out in the daylight again!
                      Ha - not concerned - no Thanks - daylight - please get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Football for life View Post
                        You've got some serious issues, my friend.

Comment

You truly are loosing it, get a life man!
                          Loosing? Poppets? Way to represent that Ferris education.

Comment

Don't mess with him, he is on a roll...most likely in the Honors program too.

Comment

No issues with that Beachin. Whatever the gripe is with his posting, out of my realm. But saying "nobody has been putting Ferris down"? is what triggered my initial response. Most everyone on this board is going after their rivals with insults, put downs, taking shots, jabs, etc. me included, all year long.

I was unaware the only way to put Ferris down was by saying "Ferris wasn't good, or that they didn't deserve their record or ranking, or that they weren't the best team in the GLIAC.", Idk, don't follow that logic.
                              Everyone likes to take shots at the guys on top...right now it's FSU so enjoy the ride.

Comment

Ha!

Picked it up in Allendale come on man u of all Little Lubbers should know that!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X