• Show
Clear All

• DawgUp
    replied
    Ball security is going to kill us in the playoffs

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    keep in mind we probably should have lost to Saginaw as well as tech....many of us faced this reality a decade ago...our adminstration is okay with being a top 50 program apparently... eventually Mitchell will retire or go away and a decent coach will come in and take advantage of what we have and rebuild this powerhouse...there r championships in our future... Mitchell will forever b known as the guy who destroyed gvsu football....I wouldn't hire him for a Jr high football job

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Not a GV apologist by any means, but when you're D is out scoring your O for the majority of the game in the biggest game of the year against your arch rival....somebody has to do a gut check and make some tough decisions.

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    Originally posted by dvaara View Post

no Billy...he is not better than this

Leave a comment:

• 4nick8
    replied
    Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
    REALLY??!!?!??! - a Kotopka keeper to the outside? - especially when hes already limping - comeon coach, I know you are better than this - who is calling the plays?
    GV sure has a $hit offense from HC to OC to QB, pathetic

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
    That was a good call. Let's keep it on the ground and run out the clock. Go Dawgs!
    yes, nice run

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Originally posted by dvaara View Post

who is the o coordinator making the calls? - its not Mitch - yes, Mitch did hire him and put him in that position whomever it is

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    That was a good call. Let's keep it on the ground and run out the clock. Go Dawgs!

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    REALLY??!!?!??! - a Kotopka keeper to the outside? - especially when hes already limping - comeon coach, I know you are better than this - who calling the plays?

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Cole just doesn't understand he can throw the ball away - how come he doens't know that?
    because he's terrible and has no business playing qb....but apparently this is the best Mitchell can come up with....if u can't run and can't throw and make terrible decisions u should b watching...not playing

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    REALLY??!!?!??! - a Kotopka keeper to the outside? - especially when hes already limping - comeon coach, I know you are better than this - who is calling the plays?

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    I'm sorry, that was a dumb frkn' call by mitchell

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Cole just doesn't understand he can throw the ball away - how come he doens't know that?

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Dog fumble and GV gets it back - the Laker D is good, if the O could do something they would be in this game

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Ferris is doing everything they can to keep GV in this game

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X