X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Dietz View Post

What do you know about it. Please enlighten us.
    Originally posted by Dietz View Post

Anybody on the planet has a better chance of knowing than you.
    lol. Spectacular.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Hey, I'm not the one making the accusation. But I guess since he didn't play against Tech and is doubtful for this game it means he disappeared again.
    No, it says he literally suffered a foot injury in practice late last week.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

lol. You seem to know everything. Go find out why he came back, disappeared again, then came back again.
    Hey, I'm not the one making the accusation. But I guess since he didn't play against Tech and is doubtful for this game it means he disappeared again.

Leave a comment:

• Dietz
    replied

lol. You seem to know everything. Go find out why he came back, disappeared again, then came back again.
    Anybody on the planet has a better chance of knowing than you.

Leave a comment:

• Dietz
    replied

He didn't miss time earlier this year because of an injury or not being in shape.
    What do you know about it. Please enlighten us.

Leave a comment:

• Northern GV fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

Not being in shape leads to injuries (not that you don't know that already.) And I'm talking football shape..ie your body being used to taking hits and making cuts. You know, stuff that tweaks muscle, ligaments, joints...etc.

But now that you've established he's in perfect health and really hasn't been injured this year, I'd be interested to know why he's missed those games?

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied

He didn't miss time earlier this year because of an injury or not being in shape.
    Not being in shape leads to injuries (not that you don't know that already.) And I'm talking football shape..ie your body being used to taking hits and making cuts. You know, stuff that tweaks muscle, ligaments, joints...etc.

But now that you've established he's in perfect health and really hasn't been injured this year, I'd be interested to know why he's missed those games?

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

Lol..gotta go to the archives to put a positive spin on GV huh. Speaking of choking, how'd that Ashland burger taste? Heard it goes good with some Northwest Missouri playoff Ale from last year.
    Hey we're just trying to tone down the "move to D1" nonsense. Everything is going to plan.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Not sure why it would be bs. He's missed a ton of games this year. Can't miss all of spring ball and summer camp and think you're physically in shape for a full season. Looks like all signs are pointing to a GV win.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Not sure why it would be bs. He's missed a ton of games this year. Can't miss all of spring ball and summer camp and think you're physically in shape for a full season. Looks like all signs are pointing to a GV win.

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied
    Originally posted by al523 View Post
    Like I mentioned on the other thread, what can anyone believe about it? I'm not buying. I doubt the GV staff is either. They'll be ready for all of those QB's. I mean, how could one not try to be?

Leave a comment:

• al523
    replied
    Is this just more of Tony's BS? https://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-r...con6CmYwe8eYxs

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied

Man, you Ferris people are trying pretty hard to cover up having never won a national title and always choking in the playoffs.
    Lol..gotta go to the archives to put a positive spin on GV huh. Speaking of choking, how'd that Ashland burger taste? Heard it goes good with some Northwest Missouri playoff Ale from last year.
    Last edited by DawgUp; 11-06-2019, 05:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Man, you Ferris people are trying pretty hard to cover up having never won a national title and always choking in the playoffs.
    Hey, you gotta take what you can get. All that past success at GV must make it way easier to deal with the last seven years though, right?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X