• Thelakerman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    I believe this game is all on the O - can they score? - can they sustain drives? - can they get some first downs to let the defense rest? - the D will play well but the point about our O is can they maintain some consistency so the D isn't playing the whole game, getting worn down giving up yards, time and points - we will see, and I will be rooting for them - Go Lakers!!

Leave a comment:

• Grand Valley State University vs. Ferris State University

I'll start up the conversation here.

GV is going to have to play a near perfect game to be in this. The defense needs to do what they've been doing. Stop the run, make FSU go to the pass. The Dbacks have been playing well. The real question mark with this team is the pass offense. The run has been seen to be effective with our three (maybe four?) headed running attack: Aryuan Cain-Veasey, Tariq Reid, Bryce Young-Walls, and at times Jack Provencher.

Cole is going to have to avoid throwing picks (picks by week - 2, 2, 1, 3, 1, 0, 1; zero picks was vs. Davenport when it was a torrential downpour all game and the pass game was next to impossible). Avoiding this turnovers and keeping the clock moving is essential.

What are your guys' thoughts on it?

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X