Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since they are the #1 ranked team left in the playoffs, I would think they'll be hosting.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly Dawg View Post
      Since they are the #1 ranked team left in the playoffs, I would think they'll be hosting.
      Looks like West Florida will be coming to BR Saturday. It'll be warmer than I would've expected from mid-Dec. in Michigan, but still a shock coming from Florabama.

Comment

Congratulations to Ferris State. I know a lot of attention (and rightly so) has been given to your offense, but your defense is top shelf. To lose some of the guys you've lost and to still be a dominant team really speaks to your depth, teamwork, commitment, coaching, etc....really a wonderful team. Best of luck the rest of the way and safe travels.
        Northwest Missouri State University
        BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

Looks like West Florida will be coming to BR Saturday. It'll be warmer than I would've expected from mid-Dec. in Michigan, but still a shock coming from Florabama.
          Not really. In 2017 the Argos went on the road to play 13-0 IUP in freezing temps for the semis and won 27-17. Not saying weather is not a challenge, but freezing or near freezing temps (if not extreme) won't be more than just another bump in the road for the Argos. It was expected that Mankato, Slippery Rock, or Big Rapids was the next destination, thus the plight of the unseeded.

Comment

I imagine it'll be an excellent game.

Comment

Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post

Not really. In 2017 the Argos went on the road to play 13-0 IUP in freezing temps for the semis and won 27-17. Not saying weather is not a challenge, but freezing or near freezing temps (if not extreme) won't be more than just another bump in the road for the Argos. It was expected that Mankato, Slippery Rock, or Big Rapids was the next destination, thus the plight of the unseeded.
              Right now it's looking pretty similar to today, low to mid 30's with clouds and wind pushing the real feel into the low 20's

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X