Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Saginaw wear so much blue..?

Okay random topic but this actually drives me nuts... why does Saginaw Valley wear so much blue in their uniform set now? They are the CARDINALS, lol. I thought they had one of the cleanest looks in all of d2 when they had their Indianapolis Colts-style red and white unis, but now they want to wear the colors of their biggest rivals?? I don't get it. Only uniform worse is Ferris's gray ones.

Thoughts, Jake Riepma??? I know you're a big uniform guy.

As an alum and former player I don't like the new uniforms. Seems like we change our colors every few years. Use to be royal blue,red, white then we added black and silver in the mix and now navy blue seems to dominate the designs. Every new coach wants to "re-brand" and put their own mark on the team and for some reasons it seems to start with the uniforms. Our offense struggled against Northwood today only scoring 2 TDs so I hope we can "re-brand" that with a new QB as soon as possible!

Comment

Comment

I actually really like the all blue look for GV with the white helmets, but I agree I would still like to see the all-black as the primary look (I don't, however, like the white stripes on the sides of the black jerseys we have now.) Honestly though recruits love seeing different helmets and uniform combinations, so it is what it is. Just thankful we don't have anything like those awful Ferris grays.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X