Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSU starts at their 33 after a decent return, AmRhein completes a 7 yard pass, AmRhein picks up a 1st with his legs and WSU is up to the FS47

Comment

-6 run and +3 run makes it 3rd and 13 at the 50, pass falls incomplete, they get exactly 13 yards and convert on 4th, 1st down at the FS 37

Comment

Incomplete, stuffed run, incomplete, 23 yard pass on 4th makes it 1st and 10 at the 14

Comment

Touchdown WSU, Kendall Williams has his second of the day to make it 35-13 with a shade over 2 minutes left

Comment

Ferris starts at the 29 and the third stringers are in

Comment

Game ends after a couple of big plays in garbage time, Ferris wins 35-13. A win is a win but that was not a very convincing display. 2 red zone turnovers and a TD called back for holding kept this close for a lot longer than it should've been. Also; 12 penalties for 114 yards! C'mon man!

Comment

Congrats to the Dawgs on the 3-peat! A lot they have to get cleaned up in this bye-week. No more showing up and going through the motions. Whoever they play in the 2nd round will take full advantage of penalties and turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                  Congrats to the Dawgs on the 3-peat! A lot they have to get cleaned up in this bye-week. No more showing up and going through the motions. Whoever they play in the 2nd round will take full advantage of penalties and turnovers.
                  Yes, they beat the Lakers earlier this year, but hasn't this been an issue for the most of this season? I ask since I'm curious what switch can TA throw to get that dirt out of their game?

I just think it's the character of this team. And character is tough to change.. let alone change it in a bye week. A bit ironic, but I wonder how different things would be if Saginaw didn't rough the kicker in that game earlier this season.
                  Last edited by Redwing; 11-13-2021, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Yes, they beat the Lakers earlier this year, but hasn't this been an issue for the most of this season? I ask since I'm curious what switch can TA throw to get that dirt out of their game?

I just think it's the character of this team. And character is tough to change.. let alone change it in a bye week. I bit ironic, but I wonder how different things would be if Saginaw didn't rough the kicker in that game earlier this season.
                    The Davenport games were pretty controlled, and I would say that SVSU was a "murphy's law" game with a bunch of penalties for both teams on top of it. Other than that, we've got more penalties for more yards in 10 games than we did in 13 in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                      Wish your conference would allow to watch free..
                      not the conference - its the individual school - if the game was at WSU you could watch it for FREE

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X