• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris into the Semis

So it looks like the four teams will be:

Ferris
    Valdosta
    Mines/Angelo (Mines up 20-10 as I'm writing).
    Shep

Anyone want to guess the new rankings?
    Last edited by DawgUp; 12-04-2021, 04:01 PM.

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
    So it looks like the four teams will be:

Ferris
    Valdosta
    Mines/Angelo (Mines up 20-10 as I'm writing).
    Kutz

Anyone want to guess the new rankings?
    Why not Shepherd? Did Kutz win that game?

Comment

I think Valdosta will host Shepherd (they won on a TD as time expired again) and Ferris will host whoever wins SR4

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
        I think Valdosta will host Shepherd (they won on a TD as time expired again) and Ferris will host whoever wins SR4
        You would rather have Shepherd...good luck

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

You would rather have Shepherd...good luck
          IDK that QB seems like a pretty good player... Regardless, no semifinal opponent is a walkover. You don't get to this point by sheer luck and guile.

Comment

I just checked inkblot's post from earlier this week, looks like Shep is coming to BR and Mines will visit Valdosta if SOS+W% is heavily weighted

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
              I just checked inkblot's post from earlier this week, looks like Shep is coming to BR and Mines will visit Valdosta if SOS+W% is heavily weighted
              Hope it rains, snows, wind blows and everything else to keep that qb at bay.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Hope it rains, snows, wind blows and everything else to keep that qb at bay.
                lol it doesn't matter. You just dominated a top 5 team using your #3 QB. It will be an utter failure if Ferris doesn't win the title, no matter who they play, and no matter in which conditions.
                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

lol it doesn't matter. You just dominated a top 5 team using your #3 QB. It will be an utter failure if Ferris doesn't win the title, no matter who they play, and no matter in which conditions.
                  I wholeheartedly agree.

Comment

Take it you haven't seen Valdosta. Everyone knows conferences with silo scheduling are hit or miss on how good they are compared to their rankings.

Comment

Looks like Ferris will welcome the Shepherd Rams to Big Rapids next week. We'll face two HH finalists in consecutive games, including the odds-on favorite next week.

Comment

I love it, Ferris is the big bad wolf (well deserved) and VSU not so much :). VSU seems to perform better when we're underestimated so I love where we're at. But in terms of who plays whom, I have a different outlook, I want to play the best because to be the best you have to be the best, Mines looks stronger so I'm hoping we get the diggers.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                          I love it, Ferris is the big bad wolf (well deserved) and VSU not so much :). VSU seems to perform better when we're underestimated so I love where we're at. But in terms of who plays whom, I have a different outlook, I want to play the best because to be the best you have to be the best, Mines looks stronger so I'm hoping we get the diggers.
                          LOL...Valdosta underestimated...sure.

Mines@VSU 12:00 et

Shep@Ferris 3:30 et

Survive and advance. All 4 teams stay healthy and good luck to all.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                            Anyone who tells you Ferris is definitely favored over Valdosta is just building us up to break us down if we lose. Anyone underestimating VSU after yesterday is delusional.

Comment

VSU against Colorado School of Mines, will a good test.
                              Mines QB will nickel and dime ya to death, They average 400+ yards game, and very stingy offense.
                              Turnovers and half-time adjustments will tell the difference,

Blazers,, in truth are overrated.
                              <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X