Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high school recruits/transfers

I'm interested in what this year's group of GVSU high school recruits and transfers look like. Anyone with some insight on this?

Originally posted by tip79 View Post
    I'm interested in what this year's group of GVSU high school recruits and transfers look like. Anyone with some insight on this?
    I think it's tough to know without the roster being online yet. I don't have any information on transfers, so maybe someone else has some information.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

I think it's tough to know without the roster being online yet. I don't have any information on transfers, so maybe someone else has some information.
      Well GVSU roster is up I don't know about anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

Well GVSU roster is up I don't know about anyone else.
        Thank you! I checked it earlier this week and it was still on 2021 Glad to see it is updated now.

The only transfer I see is Gabe Brown (OL from Bowling Green State) with a number, and then a couple others without numbers right now (DB Kumauri Bennett from Kansas Wesleyan, DL Ronnie Buford from Western Michigan, DL Josh Schell from Army, OL Justus Smith from Missouri Southern, and DL Harrison Unger from Air Force) which leads me to believe those guys will be sitting out this upcoming season, but who knows. Seems, for the most part, we'll be running it back with much of the same team as 2021.
        Last edited by KleShreen; 06-09-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

You missed a couple of JUCO guys:

Jayleen Fitzpatrick (LB from Iowa Western CC)
          Deontay Wilson (WR from Independence CC)

Seems like we always see a couple guys get added right around the time camp opens. I figure we'll see some of that action again.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishlaker View Post
            You missed a couple of JUCO guys:

Jayleen Fitzpatrick (LB from Iowa Western CC)
            Deontay Wilson (WR from Independence CC)

Seems like we always see a couple guys get added right around the time camp opens. I figure we'll see some of that action again.
            Ah, thanks. For some reason I thought their names sounded familiar and that they were on the team last year, haha. I appreciate it!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X