Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flo Sports replay

Anyone else try to replay the GVSU game from yesterday and find that they chopped it all up somehow? Not sure if thats GVSU fault or what but it sucks for me anyway? Never had this happen before but given all the new folks at GVSU in the booth this year nothing surprises me much.

I watched the game live and thought my internet was acting up. A play would happen, then it would replay it two more times, then skip ahead. It drove me nuts.

Comment

Flosports is atrocious. I wish the GLIAC would stop using it. I won't pay for it again this year

Comment

To all those having issues, I hope you contact GV or your respective institution to let them know. It might be on deaf ears, but if they think it's AOK, nothing will change.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
          Anyone else try to replay the GVSU game from yesterday and find that they chopped it all up somehow? Not sure if thats GVSU fault or what but it sucks for me anyway? Never had this happen before but given all the new folks at GVSU in the booth this year nothing surprises me much.
          the replay of the whole game is there - did you find it?

Comment

well, it's there but for some reason it won't let me click on it to watch the whole replay - in fact it won't let me watch any of the clips either - have to look into it

Comment

FloSports is absolutely horrendous. The worst streaming service I’ve ever used and a ridiculous price. I’ve sent plenty of emails to the Keri Becker and the GVSU athletic Dept with video clips of the awful tech issues I always have and have never received a response.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X