Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Annese go to Montana?

Got this off a U of M Grizzly fan page. Found it interesting.

UM lost to NAU tonight, and the natives are restless....

Next coach. - Montana Grizzlies • Griz Athletics (egriz.com)

No.

Comment

Considering he’s from Michigan, if he were to take a bigger job, it would be probably in Michigan or somewhere close by if I were to guess.

Comment

Would he go? Sure. Would he be a good fit? Don't know about that.

Comment

The cost of living in Missoula is nuts. All the Cali folks have driven lots of folks out to to cost. That was one of the current coaches biggest complaints. And Tony would have to take a pay cut if they paid him what Bobby makes. Montana will be 3-8 by the end of the year...they are going to can the whole staff at year end I bet. Ferris could have won that game if they only had made w a few less costly penalties.

Comment

Heard their ticket prices for the Ferris game got up to $400 bucks. Crazy.

Comment

Will he? I don't know. Should he? Yes.

Please take the bad man away

Comment

All depends on if Montana throws enough money at him to take the job and hire a staff.

If I wanted to troll the Grizzly's board, I would have thrown out Matt Mitchell's name and see what they thought about it. Pretty good overall record here at GVSU although a lack of getting past Ferris in the playoffs, and now at Wisconsin coaching special teams and Outside Linebackers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X