Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
Look at the original post from which I replied...
- 1 like
-
-
I am not sure how dominating almost every satirical category wins you a game....
Leave a comment:
-
Starters
QB Justin Brennan CWU
RB LJ Turner Lenoir Rhyne
RB Jeremiah King West Virginia Wesleyan
Flex Jaylen Butera Chaleston...
Leave a comment:
-
Don't I get the CWU exception?...
Dang. I searched the roster page and missed it....
Leave a comment:
-
RC drops RB Bennett Galloway - Catawba
RC adds RB LJ Turner - Lenoir Rhyne
RC drops WR Reid Weber Missouri S&T
...
Leave a comment:
-
My fault. I did a search and obviously did it from the wrong thread....
Leave a comment:
-
Runnin' Cat drops WR Nick Stone - CSM
Runnin' Cat adds WR Klayton Sattler - Augie
Leave a comment:
-
Runnin' Cat drops QB Sean Jastrab - Midwestern State
Runnin' Cat adds QB Justin Brennan CWU
Leave a comment:
-
-
I don't think the Central staff recruited players specifically for this match up....
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Runnin' Cat
QB Jaron Saunders - Southwest Baptist (vs Roosevelt, 9/12)
RB Bennett Galloway - Catawba (at Mars Hill, 9/12)
RB Jeremiah...
Leave a comment:
-
Why don't you highlight the off topic hoops, soccer, ball, ball and other assorted posts?...
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: