Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen pass gain of 3 - brought down by Swanson - another screen for 3 - 3rd and 4 - pass complete to TE at their 26 - first down

Comment

Pass to TE for 6 - fake screen, going vertical incomplete -FLAG - penalty on GV - First and 10 - pass incomplete knocked away - checked play run up the middle for a nice gain and a first down at the 44

Comment

Long pass down the sideline but knocked away incomplete

Comment

Pass, pressure, nothing and qb scrambles for 4 - 3rd and 6 - screen for one - 4th and 2 - Pitt going for it - complete to the motion man for the first down - first and 10

Comment

Run for a couple to the 22 - 2nd and 7 - another nice run to the 13 - first and 10 at the 13 - run for 3 to the 10

Comment

2nd and 7 - oh, bubble screen almost picked off by defensive end - 3rd and 7 - TO GV - ball at the 10 - :34 to go in half - pass complete for the score to even the game going onto half

Comment

Halftime

GVSU — 14
                PITT ——14

kick - FLAG - offside Pitt - rekick from 30 - GV ball at their 38

Comment

Our secondary has been the weakness all season and it's finally catching up to them. Gonna need our D-Line to get more pressure to help them out or I imagine Pitt will keep getting chunk passes

Comment

Cade's gotta be more decisive in the second half. Taking too many sacks and when he decides to pull it and run it's too late.

Comment

If it weren't for the 2 picks this good be something like 28-7 in favor of Pitt.. gonna need some adjustments on both sides in the second half

Comment

GV fans, i like your stadium, a bit industrial but I understand it due to the weather. your announcers are solid too. Your offense isn't great but they take advantage of mistakes and how your D sets them up with short fields. Your D is good especially your linebackers, as advertised. Good game so far. I'm pretty happy to be tied and -2 in turnovers and committing several more penalties, most deserved, the offensive pass interference was not.

Good game so far, looking forward to a good second half by both teams.

Comment

I was hoping for more but expected just where we are - two solid teams playing hard - either team is in this - Pitt O doing better than I expected against our D but as I said, two good teams

Comment

Harding v CMU tied at 7 in the first qtr

Comment

CMU uptempo - just threw back to back bubble screens - back again to pass, sacked 3rd and 12 - TO CMU

Comment

It's just too bad this match-up is on Thanksgiving Break and at the same time as the Michigan-Ohio State game. Would love to see this game in front of a packed stadium like last week

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X