Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you feel Lindenwood will compete at next year?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where do you feel Lindenwood will compete at next year?

Lindenwood will finish 2nd in their first year and challenge for the GLVC championship every year after that.

Comment

They win the conference in year one and nobody gives them much of a game until about 2025.

Comment

Don't know anything about the GLVC, but I live in St. Charles County and anything to put posters on this board. I'm Grizzled Jack on the South Dakota State board. Have a nice elderly rabbit avatar on that one but I guess hares don't apply here. I only get to about one SDSU and one LU football game a year, plus one or two Jacks and three or four LU basketball games a year, so I'm hardly a super fan.

To guess an answer to that question, I assume LU will be top two or three next year, possibly win if IU graduates that many.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled LU View Post
          Don't know anything about the GLVC, but I live in St. Charles County and anything to put posters on this board. I'm Grizzled Jack on the South Dakota State board. Have a nice elderly rabbit avatar on that one but I guess hares don't apply here. I only get to about one SDSU and one LU football game a year, plus one or two Jacks and three or four LU basketball games a year, so I'm hardly a super fan.

To guess an answer to that question, I assume LU will be top two or three next year, possibly win if IU graduates that many.
          Welcome to the board! Great to have other LU posters!
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

BTW-- The GLV entry in Wikipedia has Lindenwood listed as a future member with an enrollment of 4,000!. Payback for Dennis Spellman doing his own enrollment counts for all those years (used to call them SEU's --Spellman Enrollment Units--basically everyone who set foot on the campus got counted), but four thousand is a huge under count, good old Wikipedia. That whirring sound in the distance is Dennis spinning in his grave, somebody should wire him up-- better than ten wind mills.

Comment

I changed LU's enrollment to 8697 on Wikipedia. RIP Dr. Spellman.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X