Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Go GLVC!

Originally posted by Dogface View Post
    I need to eat "crow". I thought Hays - or most any of the MIAA upper division schools -could/would run all over Indianapolis. I'll give them credit they deserve.
    I agree. They played well when it counted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogface View Post
      I need to eat "crow". I thought Hays - or most any of the MIAA upper division schools -could/would run all over Indianapolis. I'll give them credit they deserve.
      There is no doubt Uindy is peaking at the right time. Considering the last 3 games, against a good Truman team and two conference champs in Hillsdale and Fort Hayes, I think the Hounds are feeling confident.

Comment

Skylar Lacy the Louisville transfer totally lost it! Senior anyway but would think that will hurt his NFL looks. He's on about everyone's watch list. Blocked for Heisman winner at Louisville etc. They were in the red zone and a score would have had them back in the game. Ouachita looked good and think they can get Ferris. Great pass coverage and getting to the U Indy QB even with their three man front at times. No idea why U Indy only ran to the right side the first three quarters??? The QB Purichia also scrambled that way every time. Also they dropped a couple passes they needed but that RS Frosh QB Brazeal was my MVP. The Ouachita running game opened up and looked good in the 4th too. Best of luck to Ouachita against the #2 seed Ferris.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
          Skylar Lacy the Louisville transfer totally lost it! Senior anyway but would think that will hurt his NFL looks. He's on about everyone's watch list. Blocked for Heisman winner at Louisville etc. They were in the red zone and a score would have had them back in the game. Ouachita looked good and think they can get Ferris. Great pass coverage and getting to the U Indy QB even with their three man front at times. No idea why U Indy only ran to the right side the first three quarters??? The QB Purichia also scrambled that way every time. Also they dropped a couple passes they needed but that RS Frosh QB Brazeal was my MVP. The Ouachita running game opened up and looked good in the 4th too. Best of luck to Ouachita against the #2 seed Ferris.

Comment

I was right there watching and was silent.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X