Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MIAA Media Day

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
    Are you going to let the Mules get all comfy and happy before dropping another bomb on the wrong defense called thus ruining their debut at Camerohead and ultimately making Jimmy's wife even more mad...

Man, that's pretty incoherent even for a hick like you.
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 07-19-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
      Man, that's pretty incoherent even for a hick like you.
      The only thing incoherent about it is that you didn't understand it.

Comment

I'd probably ask each coach about possibility of non-con games in the schedule

I'd also ask each coach their thoughts on playoff selection and using regional pairings and see if they had any thoughts on doing it differently.

Comment

Are you going to let the Mules get all comfy and happy before dropping another bomb on the wrong defense called thus ruining their debut at Camerohead and ultimately making Jimmy's wife even more mad...

That's definitely one long rambling incoherent attempt at making a sentence. Apparently, there were no Foundation of Thought and/or English Composition classes required at your high school. It's amazing that you were able to trick your way into Northwest Missouri State University.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
            You're supposed to pose a question for your coach to answer on Media Day. Your stated preference for tater tots doesn't qualify as a question...ha...ha. Here's to tater tots anyway....dilly...dilly.
            How many tater tots have you eaten in your lifetime?

Comment

Comment

The only thing incoherent about it is that you didn't understand it.
                Isn't that kind of the definition of incoherent? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                  Isn't that kind of the definition of incoherent? :laugh:
                  Pretty much, but ole KMA is having quite the hard time getting this.

Comment

That's definitely one long rambling incoherent attempt at making a sentence. Apparently, there were no Foundation of Thought and/or English Composition classes required at your high school. It's amazing that you were able to trick your way into Northwest Missouri State University.
                    I guess you flunked UCM English as well...I believe that is supposed to be "was".

Comment

I guess you flunked UCM English as well...I believe that is supposed to be "was".
                      Actually it's correct. It's referring to the plural.

Comment

Good question. I'm not sure there is much evidence that we will do better. We lost the OC, DC and special teams coach from last year. That's rarely a good sign. Plus, we have a "Co" OC and "Co" DC this year. First time I've seen that.

Dom will be a senior and has plenty of experience. If he has been working on his passing game he could be a pretty decent QB this year. Running game should be good (as usual) but I think losing Caldwell will be big. I have a feeling he's going to rack up some big numbers at NW.

We should also start to see some of HC MW's guys. That should be interesting.

I'll take any improvement over 4-7 as a good sign. I don't want to speculate on what might happen if we finish 4-7 again or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post
                          Good question. I'm not sure there is much evidence that we will do better. We lost the OC, DC and special teams coach from last year. That's rarely a good sign. Plus, we have a "Co" OC and "Co" DC this year. First time I've seen that.

Dom will be a senior and has plenty of experience. If he has been working on his passing game he could be a pretty decent QB this year. Running game should be good (as usual) but I think losing Caldwell will be big. I have a feeling he's going to rack up some big numbers at NW.

We should also start to see some of HC MW's guys. That should be interesting.

I'll take any improvement over 4-7 as a good sign. I don't want to speculate on what might happen if we finish 4-7 again or worse.
                          Last edited by GRIFFan_Kyle@MoWest; 07-20-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Isn't Greenwood the guy who played baseball for the Mules? One of the long time Northwest board members pitched for the Mules around 30 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                              Actually it's correct. It's referring to the plural.
                              Welp. Looks like we know who actually flunked English.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
                                How many tater tots have you eaten in your lifetime?

Good question. In our frat house, beer and tater tots were considered the breakfast of champions. I rarely drink beer anymore, but I became a founding member of Tater Tots Anonymous. Hi, my name is KMA and I'm a ......well you get the idea.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X