Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MIAA Media Day

Good thread, even the slap fight. Would read again.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
      Isn't Greenwood the guy who played baseball for the Mules? One of the long time Northwest board members pitched for the Mules around 30 years ago.
      yep.

Comment

Originally posted by GRIFFan_Kyle@MoWest View Post
        Welp. Looks like we know who actually flunked English.
        Crappy English department at UCM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
          That's definitely one long rambling incoherent attempt at making a sentence. Apparently, there were no Foundation of Thought and/or English Composition classes required at your high school. It's amazing that you were able to trick your way into Northwest Missouri State University.
          Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
          I guess you flunked UCM English as well...I believe that is supposed to be "was".
          Originally posted by Brandon View Post
          Actually it's correct. It's referring to the plural.

Sorry Greenwood, you lose again. "WAS" you wanting another English lesson? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
            Isn't Greenwood the guy who played baseball for the Mules? One of the long time Northwest board members pitched for the Mules around 30 years ago.
            Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
            yep.

WTF....that's blasphemy, but I'm willing to bury the hatchet since you pitched at UCM. I hold no further malice, so go with God's speed Greenwood.

Comment

Originally posted by NewmanAndDuquesne View Post
              Hey guys,

MIAA Media Day is coming up on 7/31. If you could ask your coach (or any coach) one question during the media session, what would it be?
              Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
              I like tater tots.

Git er done!!!

Coach Boda, will the players be allowed to eat tater tots during half time?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                Actually it's correct. It's referring to the plural.
                Originally posted by GRIFFan_Kyle@MoWest View Post
                Welp. Looks like we know who actually flunked English.
                Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                Sorry Greenwood, you lose again. "WAS" you wanting another English lesson? LOL
                All the irony is killing me.
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  Good thread, even the slap fight. Would read again.
                  So this uh... This got off the rails a bit. I should say that I am planning on attending Media Day next week so, if there is a serious question you have for a coach or player I am open to suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
                    I like tater tots.

Git er done!!!

This is about where it started to go off the rails. You can't mention tater tots and expect this group to stay on topic. Then out of assumed boredom, KMA decided to jerk the chain of the Greenies and then the battle of wits/slap fight was on. It must be the boring dog days of summer. It won't be long before Big Bad Bod emerges from the Florida surf and restores some sanity to the message board.

Sorry, carry on with the important questions you want asked at media day.
                    Last edited by Donkeydamus; 07-23-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Is the conference commissioner available to answer questions on media day? If so, then ask about the possibility of non conference games.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
                        You're supposed to pose a question for your coach to answer on Media Day. Your stated preference for tater tots doesn't qualify as a question...ha...ha. Here's to tater tots anyway....dilly...dilly.
                        Oh don't mind Donnie.
                        Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
                          Is the conference commissioner available to answer questions on media day? If so, then ask about the possibility of non conference games.
                          I don't know if the commish will field questions or not but, if he does this will certainly be on my list.

Comment

What are your specific quantifiable goals that must be met to consider this a successful year for you and the team? No pat answers like we just want to improve every game, but quantifiable goals.

Comment

Originally posted by NewmanAndDuquesne View Post
                              I don't know if the commish will field questions or not but, if he does this will certainly be on my list.
                              Also, what about any further changes to the league's alignment, including any further expansion plans.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
                                What are your specific quantifiable goals that must be met to consider this a successful year for you and the team? No pat answers like we just want to improve every game, but quantifiable goals.
                                I am willing to bet that his answer to this will be some variation of, "We are just gonna try to get better each week and when the season is over, we'll count 'em up and see how we did." He won't put a number of wins on it because he won't want to give any kind of justification for a possible change at the end of the season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X