Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashad Pittman to SAU from Riverhawks

Does anyone know anything on Rashad Pittman? We just got him as our new D Line coach. Lost ours to North Alabama. I know the Riverhawks have struggle offensively in years past and have 3 wins the past two years.

Re: Rashad Pittman to SAU from Riverhawks

Don't know much about him as a coach. But he was a 3-year DL at Pitt State from 05-07. He was productive (6.5 sacks, 13.5 TFL). I used to do the play-by-play for MSSU student TV broadcasts and I remember him being a part of the scouting reports those seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by NewmanAndDuquesne View Post
      Don't know much about him as a coach. But he was a 3-year DL at Pitt State from 05-07. He was productive (6.5 sacks, 13.5 TFL). I used to do the play-by-play for MSSU student TV broadcasts and I remember him being a part of the scouting reports those seasons.
      Appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by NewmanAndDuquesne View Post

He's just going to coach and not play, right? Just kidding around with you N&D.

Comment

About all I know about him is he was a good player for Pitt. Haven't heard much about him as a coach.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X