• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Changes

Looking at this, a few changes to note for the NW O this year:

https://www.facebook.com/37015146095...6675006291096/

Re: Interesting Changes

Until you adopt the 2 punter formation it doesn't matter how many H backs you field...

In all seriousness I would worry about co coordinators. Sounds like Wright doesn't have faith in one of them put didn't want to lose the coach or recruits by firing or demoting him. The adage was and has generally proven out that if you have 2qbs you have none. Will be interesting to see if it's the same for coordinators.

Comment

Re: Interesting Changes

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
      Until you adopt the 2 punter formation it doesn't matter how many H backs you field...

In all seriousness I would worry about co coordinators. Sounds like Wright doesn't have faith in one of them put didn't want to lose the coach or recruits by firing or demoting him. The adage was and has generally proven out that if you have 2qbs you have none. Will be interesting to see if it's the same for coordinators.
      There has been a lot of speculation of Osborns skills as a position coach, and Flohr's skills at play calling were definitely questioned last year (although I would say that he was limited by what he was working with.) My guess is that this is an attempt to mend those 'weaknesses' Ozzie is definitely a student of the game and was a good game manager. I am hopeful that that will translate into good play calling.
      Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Unless, of course, you have 2 pretty good QBs whose skillsets complement each other (cf Adams-Bolles = 1 NC).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X