Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MoWest @ NWMSU Game Thread -- GAME DAY

This sucks....#10 BA on crutches with R/knee wrapped...Medical Redshirt?

Comment

Nice run by Wright to put the game away.

Comment

Wright has wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
          Wright has wheels.

Kinda surprised we haven't seen more of that tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
            This sucks....#10 BA on crutches with R/knee wrapped...Medical Redshirt?
            Catch in the turf or got cut? Feel bad all the work kids put in all summer for a game one injury

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
              #4 has had some open WR's just can't quite hit them. This game should be a bit closer.

Comment

Especially on the play where he got injured. A first half-ending punt....... Tough Break.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
                  #4 has had some open WR's just can't quite hit them. This game should be a bit closer.

Thought early on he looked ok - I think he was 7-10 to start? But been a struggle since then.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Final 28-6. Both defenses played well, especially up front. That surprised me a little bit for the Griffons. Both struggled in the secondary, but the Griffons weren't able to take advantage of the opportunities and the Bearcats were.

Griffons converted on 3 of their first 5 third down opportunities, thanks to some positive yardage early in the series. They finish 0 for their last 12, thanks to a lot of negative plays early in the series.

Both teams had a lot of penalties; it felt like the Griffons' flags came at the most inopportune moments.

Comment

Made the mistake of assuming we'd three peat after we embarrassed ESU on opening night last season... I'll all say after this one is that I'm pleased that football is back, and I think Wright is going to be fun to watch.

Side note, was I the only one that thought the pics they used of Wright for jumbo-tron made him look like he was about 13 years old?

Comment

Thoughts for the game. To me it seemed that the Griffins left points on the field due to shooting themselves in the foot, they were gashing the Bearcats plenty, but just did not finish. I like our quarterback, much better than last year.

Comment

The Johnny Freaking Football Bolles Wright era has begun in Maryville MO. Good or bad we're about to have one hell of a ride over the next few months. Until he breaks. Which is quite possible. He is a raw, inexperienced 19 yr old RSFR. He's on the skinny side but not sure there is a faster QB in the league either. And comes equipped with a cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
                              The Johnny Freaking Football Bolles Wright era has begun in Maryville MO. Good or bad we're about to have one hell of a ride over the next few months. Until he breaks. Which is quite possible. He is a raw, inexperienced 19 yr old RSFR. He's on the skinny side but not sure there is a faster QB in the league either. And comes equipped with a cannon.
                              Looked like Ellen Degeneres

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X