Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Town Turn-Around

Ten years from now the MIAA will look back on next Thursday night in Topeka as the game that finally placed Washburn in a position to rule conference football. Much like Mel's second season in M-Ville, next Thursday's victory will be a Big Bad Bod coming-out party. Finally, Washburn gets Northwest in its cross hairs when the Cats are most human and when they are their most vulnerable in years. We will not allow this opportunity to slip by. This win will open up the remaining 2018 schedule for the Bods and will make a run not only doable, but probable--Pitt, UCM, WKU....all are winnables after next Thursday night in Moore Bowl. This meeting between the Blue and the Green is not only the biggest and most important game in Washburn football history, but it will ultimately prove the most historic game in over a hundred years of Ichabod football. A Decade of Dominance begins Thursday night in which Washburn unseats Northwest as Master of MIAA football.

Re: T-Town Turn-Around

Sounds like you had two bowls for breakfast, only one was cereal.

Comment

I'm just glad that I'll have all of those burning dumpsters guiding me as I drive through Saint Charles tomorrow on my way to Saint Louis.
      As far as my friends from Topeka...,there is such a thing as a blind pig and a truffle, a broken clock and twice a day, and the sunshine and a dog's backside!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbadbod View Post
        Ten years from now the MIAA will look back on next Thursday night in Topeka as the game that finally placed Washburn in a position to rule conference football. Much like Mel's second season in M-Ville, next Thursday's victory will be a Big Bad Bod coming-out party. Finally, Washburn gets Northwest in its cross hairs when the Cats are most human and when they are their most vulnerable in years. We will not allow this opportunity to slip by. This win will open up the remaining 2018 schedule for the Bods and will make a run not only doable, but probable--Pitt, UCM, WKU....all are winnables after next Thursday night in Moore Bowl. This meeting between the Blue and the Green is not only the biggest and most important game in Washburn football history, but it will ultimately prove the most historic game in over a hundred years of Ichabod football. A Decade of Dominance begins Thursday night in which Washburn unseats Northwest as Master of MIAA football.
        *inspects*
        *looks legit*
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

No, no, no...you eat those hot dogs, you don't smoke them.
          Go Hounds!
          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
          Cyclone Power
          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Finally, Washburn gets Northwest in its cross hairs when the Cats are most human and when they are their most vulnerable in years.

it's always a shame when a team needs to rely on the other team to be less than their best to beat them instead of rising up to the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post
              it's always a shame when a team needs to rely on the other team to be less than their best to beat them instead of rising up to the challenge.
              In WUs defense they can't help it that NW started sucking ass

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                In WUs defense they can't help it that NW started sucking ass
                In Hayes defense, they can't help it that they sucked for 55 minutes last night and it took the combination of Bolles going down and a poorly thrown ball from the backup QB to win. - Tally voice
                IH8FERRIS

Comment

Originally posted by IM N GUD H&NZ BEARCAT View Post
                  In Hayes defense, they can't help it that they sucked for 55 minutes last night and it took the combination of Bolles going down and a poorly thrown ball from the backup QB to win. - Tally voice
                  Lets talk about sacks....

Bolles was sent out of the game. Qbs leave on a stretcher or in a body bag when you play Hays.

I assume the WU defense will smack around the ellen degeneres look-alike NW trotted out last week.

Comment

Lets talk about sacks....

Bolles was sent out of the game. Qbs leave on a stretcher or in a body bag when you play Hays.

I assume the WU defense will smack around the ellen degeneres look-alike NW trotted out last week.
                    ha, i watched the game, hays didn't take it, they were given it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
                      ha, i watched the game, hays didn't take it, they were given it.
                      Hays knocked the qb out of the game? Injuries are a factor when you play a physical team.

I believe this thread is about how the Ichabods are going to make NW their Ichab**ches on Saturday.

Comment

Hays knocked the qb out of the game? Injuries are a factor when you play a physical team.

I believe this thread is about how the Ichabods are going to make NW their Ichab**ches on Saturday.
                        until you brought up the hays central game...the gift wasn't taking bolles out and you know it. don't get me wrong, hays took the gift and did what they should have with it.

i take the first part back, as i see you werent the one to bring it up. you just responded.
                        Last edited by Greenman; 08-31-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post
                          I know there are a lot of jokes in this thread so this post has nothing to do with anything anyone said, but I have always agreed with that sentiment. In the early 90's, people were praying for Broyles to retire at Pitt. In the late 1990's to 2010, people were praying for Tjeerdsma to leave. It's a defeatist attitude and typically when it happens you weren't good enough to do what they had done anyway.

Comment

What quarter will the bods knock degeneres out of the game? I suspect 5 minutes into the second quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                              I know there are a lot of jokes in this thread so this post has nothing to do with anything anyone said, but I have always agreed with that sentiment. In the early 90's, people were praying for Broyles to retire at Pitt. In the late 1990's to 2010, people were praying for Tjeerdsma to leave. It's a defeatist attitude and typically when it happens you weren't good enough to do what they had done anyway.
                              Brandon, So I agree but also don't agree. I think you should want to top a program when they are at their most powerful. But I dont think this means "beat a team when they are weak." I think it just means when they've come back down to earth.

When Pitt was at their best, nobody was beating them. Same as when NW was at their best, nobody was beating them. I mean in that span NW was only rushing 4 and getting pressure everytime, and moving the LOS back. If the front four dominates the front five/six every week. Its hard to compete

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X