Fort Hays
      UCO
      UCM
      NW
      PITT
      LU

Comment

• Re: MIAA Pick'em - Week 2

gotta start going with my gut, and not my head. almost picked unk and mw, but alas i took the "safe" route...

Comment

• Re: MIAA Pick'em - Week 2

Originally posted by GRIFFan_Kyle@MoWest View Post
          Sept 06
          Fort Hays @ Missouri Western - I made a homer pick in week one and wasn't rewarded for picking the underdogs. I haven't learned my lesson yet. Give me the Griffs in a hard fought and close game in St. Joe.
          Nebraska Kearney @ Central Oklahoma - Not sure about this one but I'm gonna go with the up and coming Lopers since they were much more impressive in week 1 than the Bronchos despite the drastic difference in quality of opponents.
          Northeastern State @ Central Missouri - Even if Bolles doesn't play in this game, it's hard for me to imagine Northeastern pulling off the shocker. It appears that Robinson is on his way to being run out of Talequah and I don't expect anything different this week for the Riverhawks.
          Northwest Missouri @ Washburn - Washburn has been close to beating the Bearcats at least a couple times in the past few seasons, and I think they have as good a chance as ever to get the Bearcat off their back. But based on what these two teams did in week 1, I think Northwest has enough talent to keep the streak alive against the Ichabods. Give 'em hell Bods.
          Pittsburg State @ Emporia State - While both teams started off the season with good wins, I think Pitt State has the edge as their week 1 win impresses me more. As long as Roderique stays vertical in this one, I think Pitt will leave Emporia, KS 2-0.
          Sept 08
          Lindenwood @ Missouri Southern - Not much to see here. The Lions are going to rebound in a big way from their week one loss, and in case you needed me to clarify, I don't mean the one's from Joplin.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X