Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Re: Game thread: Lopers @ Gorillas

I know its the backup qb but man we have had a ton of 5 yard procedural penalties.

Comment

Still throwing flags to the very end
        Last edited by psudoc; 09-22-2018, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post
          All 400 UCO fans stormed the field. :crying:
          except they didnt....i was busy tearing the ass off the AD for not letting anyone on the field. so....good joke

Comment

Comment

Comment

Grats to the Gorillas on the win.
                UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

That hit on JRod was at least 6 yards deep into the endzone. My biggest grip on that was there was no personal foul late hit flag.

What do you expect? It's the 4th game into the season and this is about the time JRod gets hurt. Hate if for him but at the same time this team should be used to this and shouldn't be shaken by it. Bradbury played well and when Weimers finally started to open up the offense just a little we moved the ball. Bradbury is playing as good as JRod has so far. I say, go with him and get some continuity in the offense with him and prepare for the Oct gauntlet we have coming.

Way too many penalties. (122 penalty yards) That will bite us if we continue it. Glad to hear Coach Beck talk about that and the need to clean it up.

Oline needs to consistently get better pushes. Defense needs to bring a safety over the top more to help out the cb. Especially in the red zone.

Gorillas only gave up 267 total yards and 73 came on the final trash time drive with backups. Solid to only give up 194 total yards to that point. Held UNK to 132 rushing yards and 135 in the air while getting 5 more sacks and 2 more INTs.

Nice win. Get ready for the lions and take care of business.

10 in a row..........
                  Last edited by PSR; 09-22-2018, 11:02 PM.

Comment

The safety help was never in the plans against unk. They did exactly what you said they would and sold out counting on the unk qb not being able to beat them with his arm.
                    Last edited by Predatory Primates; 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Speaking of the unk qb. That guy is a load to bring down. He stood Sima Thomas clear up a couple of times and the lbs had to come on and clean him up.

The tight end they called a wr was a load too.that first jump ball td in the end zone was completely impossible to defend.

Was really fun to watch this defense against that offense. The speed was really on display.

Comment

I hate autocorrect.

Comment

I think Pitt needs to let Bradbury throw from the pocket once in a while. The only time they did was the nifty little shovel on the last scoring drive.

I.also wonder wtf Beck said to those refs after the cheap shot in the end zone because they called every little thing they could find after that.

Comment

I also liked how when the backups let unk score.. it looked like a defensive coach was out there ripping their arses before they got off the field.

Not sure who it was. Might have been Dreiling?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                              A cut block is NOT a chop block.
                              The new ncaa cut block rules are ridiculas.
                              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

What the heck is wrong with Weimers play calling? Is he purposely trying to stifle the O? Way too many running plays and silly rotations. Guys running in and out all the darn time. He needs to pass the ball more...tonight 41 running plays and only 11 passing plays. Our key WRs should be getting more than 3-4 touches a game. Also, if JRod is hurt again, why are we running the backup QB every other play? That seems to be risky, unless we are ready to roll with the 3rd string QB. Nice to get a win though...special thanks to the defense.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X