Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
I think we have some locker room issues. We have had players suspended others not travelling to away games. I think we only suited up two running backs...
-
I was hoping it wasn’t going to be this bad. I don’t see a win on our schedule.
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
-
Gut tells me UNK will win, heart tells me Pitt will. These just aren’t very good teams this year.
Leave a comment:
-
Pick'em Week 5- Due October 3rd at 12:55 am S
Two teams off this week NWMSU and WU.
Some intriguing matchups starting at 1:00 on Saturday
MWSU at ESU
PSU at UNK...
-
-
-
-
Pick'em Results Week 3
Dozen posters went 4-0 last week including Gorilla John who inversely went 0-4.
I think that means he takes that lead at 0-7...
Leaderboard...
- 2 likes
-
Pick'em Week 4- Due 12:55 PM CST
All conference match ups again this week with Pitt and ESU on bye. 09/26/26
WU at UNK
UCM at MOSO
NWMSU at UCO
FHSU at...Last edited by GorillaTeacher; 09-24-2026, 08:29 AM.
-
I was going to set it up tomorrow and update the spreadsheet. Been a busy week.
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I think that’s a ceiling. None of those wins seem like safe bets at this point. I’m looking at the MOSO game thinking “maybe”...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
If the season plays out how it currently is 3+
bradley
fenwick
anthony
bubble
Dorrel
brown
Leave a comment:
-
I had really hoped he would have had more success, too. Truthfully, almost anywhere else in the country, a conference championship and 2 playoffs berths...
- 3 likes
Leave a comment:
-
I hope we lose at least 3 more, because I think at that point our coaching staff will for sure not be back, and the mistake of not looking nationwide...
Leave a comment:
-
I say play them anyways. You don’t give young players the shaft just because of the portal....
Leave a comment:
-
Don’t need to bandwagon, go to several matches a year, and am pissed they don’t have lights on their pitch so we can catch more. Otherwise we are...
Leave a comment:
-
Allegedly, it was a three contract and he was not offered an extension this last offseason. None of that is official, just rumor. But if that’s the...
Leave a comment:
-
That’s accurate. From rumors, we hear it was a donor decision.
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
We lost 2 players to the portal(RB and DL both to D1, I think they ultimately saw the writing on the wall), lots of DL. We did lose 3 OL to eligibility...
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: