• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindenwood at UNK

Let's fire it up!
    Cool Story Bro

Comment

Re: Lindenwood at UNK

Not sure what to think about this one. UNK is big and good up front. Elwood has lots of speed on offense.

Comment

I think Lindenwood pulls this one out, but I believe it will be high scoring.

Comment

Nah....less frustrated with this loss than ones in the past. We are making improvements and closing the gap. Stugart will have this team competing at a high level sooner than later.
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Comment

With NW, FHSU, UCM, and MW still on our schedule, we have to find a way to win this. Hoping the defense can hold up to the punishing run game UNK brings.
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Hoping the UNK offense takes over and dominates the time of possession. The defense is capable of holding their own and needs to against the speed of the Lions. Either way going to be a competitive game that I hope UNK pulls out in the end.
                UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal View Post
                  Hoping the UNK offense takes over and dominates the time of possession. The defense is capable of holding their own and needs to against the speed of the Lions. Either way going to be a competitive game that I hope UNK pulls out in the end.
                  Brister has simply gotten better and better every game. UNK defense will be a pretty tough test though. Hoping our receivers can get a little more room than they had at Pitt last week. Our OL actually played decent considering they didn't give up any sacks to Pitt's actually DL (4 sacks came from blitzing LBs and secondary).

You hit the nail on the head on where this game will hinge likely... if LU's defense can get off the field on 3rd and 5 or less, which UNK's offense will likely be able to set up pretty consistently. If UNK can average 2-3 of those conversions a drive, it will be a long day and a tired defense by the end of the game. Brister may not get the ball enough to be much of a factor.

Defense HAS to man up and lead this team this week!
                  Cool Story Bro

Comment

Sacks came from
                    1LB, 1DB, 2 different DT's

Comment

DE's got pressure with sleeves ripped off jerseys and all. Brister is just slippery and smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        Sacks came from
                        1LB, 1DB, 2 different DT's
                        I missed the DTs... I thought they were LBs too.
                        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          DE's got pressure with sleeves ripped off jerseys and all. Brister is just slippery and smart.
                          Yes he is... don't get me started on the holding/lack of calls/calls/officiating.... it was awful all around. Sucks because with such a close game, you never know how those calls affected the outcome. That sack/fumble could've been huge for momentum.
                          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                            Yes he is... don't get me started on the holding/lack of calls/calls/officiating.... it was awful all around. Sucks because with such a close game, you never know how those calls affected the outcome. That sack/fumble could've been huge for momentum.
                            Or the Clear defensive PI that they called on the offense instead.

Comment

Reading PO game threads from last year, the teams from other parts of the country who drew MIAA refs were amazed at just how awful they were.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X