Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lindenwood at UNK

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Or the Clear defensive PI that they called on the offense instead.
    Dude trust me... I agree. I was as surprised as you.

Btw... the late hit by Cam Sanders out of bounds.... complete crap. I have no idea how the Field judge missed it because you can see it happen right in front of him, he got 2 hand shoved right in the back and ran into the guy out of bounds.
    Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Reading PO game threads from last year, the teams from other parts of the country who drew MIAA refs were amazed at just how awful they were.
      A couple of weeks ago, Beck made an interesting comment on his radio show about this--he claimed that the MIAA loses good refs to higher level football at an alarming rate--he said that a lot of the Big 12 refs are basically MIAA-trained referees. I think he was trying to say nice things about the officials and the way the conference runs officiating, but the necessary corollary to what he said is basically, "And we get left with just the guys who can't make the grade and the guys who are completely new to college officiating."

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
        A couple of weeks ago, Beck made an interesting comment on his radio show about this--he claimed that the MIAA loses good refs to higher level football at an alarming rate--he said that a lot of the Big 12 refs are basically MIAA-trained referees. I think he was trying to say nice things about the officials and the way the conference runs officiating, but the necessary corollary to what he said is basically, "And we get left with just the guys who can't make the grade and the guys who are completely new to college officiating."
        Yeah I heard it. He basically said the Peter principle is in effect with MIAA refs.

Comment

Neibling is the worst, and that is who reffed the Elwood game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X