X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hayes at Hornets

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
    Rains it pours. Can't beat anybody when we beat ourselves
    Conference probably overrated overall. This is gonna be GLIAC year.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
      Conference probably overrated overall. This is gonna be GLIAC year.
      Fact.

Comment

Hey Hookemturd...here's a mathematical equation for you...(NW 31 - Pitt State 7) + (ESU 28 - FHSU 24) = https://media.giphy.com/media/8OJ8T0ZXF7BG8/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
          Hey Hookemturd...here's a mathematical equation for you...(NW 31 - Pitt State 7) + (ESU 28 - FHSU 24) = https://media.giphy.com/media/8OJ8T0ZXF7BG8/giphy.gif
          Talk trash pre game. Or don't mention my name. I have no time for back and forth with a nutless coward like yourself

Comment

That was a gut check win for the Hornets today. I have to admit that as the Tigers got down inside the five leading 7-0 I was a pretty worried.
            Getting the fumble was huge and then having the best kicker in the league miss a field goal at the end of the half was big. (It was 52 yards but still)
            I've been hard on the receivers this year but today they came to play and made some big time catches. Jordan Reed's effort on the game winning TD was incredible. Tyler Harris did a great job of getting behind the defense for a couple of big plays. Justin Brown became the Hornets all-time leader in receptions.
            But none of that happens without Marstall (well one of Harris TD catches was from FS Freshman Dalton Cowan who came in for one play when Marstall got hit pretty hard on a fumble, but I digress). He has played at a high level since about half time of the UNK game. Unfortunately it's only resulted in a 2-2 record in that time. But he is doing things with his feet and his arm. He moved into second in career passing at ESU behind Brent Wilson and is in the top ten of career passing in the MIAA.
            Defensively the Hornets came out with a little more intensity. Someone earlier this year talked about turnovers being fools gold and I can kind of see that but since good teams usually get get the big ones so maybe there is more to it than just luck. Last week NWMSU had five fumbles but only lost one of them. The biggest one was probably on the goal line stand when it was still 7-0 and Caldwell was able to pick up the fumble on fourth down and score. Today with it 7-0 ESU was able to force a fumble a fumble on fourth and goal from the two and recover it.
            Obviously with three losses the playoffs are probably out of the question, but a good showing the rest of the way and ESU could be in contention for another bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post
              Getting the fumble was huge and then having the best kicker in the league miss a field goal at the end of the half was big. (It was 52 yards but still)
              hey lay off the dude.....we wore his ass out last week....he made like 21 of them or something.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
                hey lay off the dude.....we wore his ass out last week....he made like 21 of them or something.
                Thanks for wearing him out.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Also one big TO (against UCM) from being 3-3. Stuff bounces every way.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X