Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UCM at Pitt

Just flipped through the pickem. UCM and Pitt fans seem to both be betting against their respective teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Wow! I never thought I would see that. A few years ago they had the best RB to come through the miaa since Omon and they waited until his Sr season to figure out they could actually win by giving him the ball.
      Devante Turner is sixth in the league in rushing ypg and Koby Wilkerson is 16th. They are both sophomores.

Comment

Just flipped through the pickem. UCM and Pitt fans seem to both be betting against their respective teams.
        That's because fans of each school knows their team isn't that good and the fans of the other school are sandbagging.

Comment

Mules offensive numbers are padded by having already played Northeastern, Southern & Western. Against those 3 they averaged 646 yards & 58 points (598 & 51 vs Western are the low marks). Against the other 4 they averaged 441 yards & 22 points (508 vs Hays & 26 vs CentralOK are the high marks).

Comment

The formatting scrambled stuff, so I'm unsure what you are saying here, but I have watched the UCM O, and they have big play capability. Pitt's D has allowed about 363 trillion yards, exclusively on big plays, in the last 2 weeks.

COnversely, Pitt's Offense is the worst in the league among teams not named NSU or MSSU, which will be a boon for the awful UCM Defense.

Comment

This thread makes me want to put on yoga pants and a robe and eat a pint of Ben and Jerry's while watching the notebook and having a good cry.

Ya'll need a good friend to get yourselves prettied up and go out dancing to feel good about yourself again.
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

The formatting scrambled stuff, so I'm unsure what you are saying here, but I have watched the UCM O, and they have big play capability. Pitt's D has allowed about 363 trillion yards, exclusively on big plays, in the last 2 weeks.

COnversely, Pitt's Offense is the worst in the league among teams not named NSU or MSSU, which will be a boon for the awful UCM Defense.
                damn where the F was this team in the first game of the season...,

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
                  damn where the F was this team in the first game of the season...,
                  Hidden behind the smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Hidden behind the smoke and mirrors.
                    And 12 shifts before snapping the ball, and Sinclair's snap infractions disguise.

Comment

8 big plays accounted for 345 yards of Hays offense.
                      10 big plays accounted for 336 yards of NW's offense.

The first 5 games, they gave up 2-5 big plays per game, but the last 2 they gave up a ton of them.

Comment

Maybe Pitt will take a page from washburn and run some 11 man blitzes.

Comment

Bradbury listed on the 2 deep again, too.

Comment

Bradbury listed on the 2 deep again, too.
                            But why would they add Hardin back in??? I need to just not care.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                              But why would they add Hardin back in??? I need to just not care.
                              Added as the B/U. Probably means he's probable, but not 100%

Comment

Isn't this the D2 featured game this week? What exactly does that mean as far as watching it on tv or on the internet? Will there be a special broadcast crew, etc.?

I hope the cameras catch the pregame couch fires in the parking lot.....(that doesn't smell like BBQ). Big Sig really should be there to do the honors...kind of like carrying the olympic torch and setting flame to the first couch.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X