Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UCM at Pitt

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    Isn't this the D2 featured game this week? What exactly does that mean as far as watching it on tv or on the internet? Will there be a special broadcast crew, etc.?

I hope the cameras catch the pregame couch fires in the parking lot.....(that doesn't smell like BBQ). Big Sig really should be there to do the honors...kind of like carrying the olympic torch and setting flame to the first couch.
    I would drive to UCM just to watch that. Wouldn't stay for the game, though.

Comment

I would really like to make a splash at the pregame (couch) bonfire and show up with a complete living room set, but I'm a little down on my financial luck.....how do I set up a "go fund me page"?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
        I would really like to make a splash at the pregame (couch) bonfire and show up with a complete living room set, but I'm a little down on my financial luck.....how do I set up a "go fund me page"?
        Stop by your local trailer park. You'll find that people leave furniture out all the time.
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
          Stop by your local trailer park. You'll find that people leave furniture out all the time.
          If you don't mind getting crabs from loading them up.

Comment

This is the D2 featured game of the week and it's going to be televised on Spectrum-2. I have Comcast and I found Spectrum Sports HD, but the guide doesn't indicate a D2 game. Anybody out there with Comcast know the channel number for Spectrum-2?

Go Mules

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X